[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
TwiceBorned написал:

BUILD NEED LVL 20 DESECRATE FOR MAPS!
Oh, and spell cascade is bad idea still. You only generate around 25 corpses per second. When each VD consume 3 corpses this is more than anough, but with spell cascade you consume 9 and so half of VD proc(it can proc 5-6 times per second) do nothing(since there are no corpses to use) and you actually loose DPS, not gain it.

P.P.S. you need 14% cooldown recovery speed. Don't know exact math behind it, but found that number via testing. 12% and below CDR do nothing, 14%(or more) add around 10% more damage via more 10% procs per second. You probably should divine your belt 1-2 times to get 14% or 15% cdr.
(with exactly 13% it's inconsistent, so better have 14 to be sure)
Also found another way to add damage into build. Will write about it later this day.

Didn't realize VD'd damage came from the corpse explosions since that damage cannot be modified. I thought most of it came from the balls. I'll try levelling it up and see how it feels. Thanks for diagnosing my build for me.
Последняя редакция: Ammoconda. Время: 22 апр. 2020 г., 0:06:42
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
DarkNomade написал:
Just hit lvl 24 and it's been a blast, literally!
I was just wondering, is there a reason why we don't run VD+Spellslinger on chest to add more supports? Is it because of mana reservation?

Thx for the build!

That question is so popular I should add it to FAQ. Oh, and made that FAQ in the first place.
(but short ansver is - cooldown. Poet's cooldown is 0.15 where spellslinger is around 0.5. Poet's just proc way more often and that more than make up for lost supports)

Ahhh, I see! You should totally make a FAQ then :D

Cheers
"
Ammoconda написал:

Didn't realize VD'd damage came from the corpse explosions since that damage cannot be modified. I thought most of it came from the balls. I'll try levelling it up and see how it feels. Thanks for diagnosing my build for me.

That damage can be modified, but it isn't SPELL damage, so anything spell-related won't work. But it's elemental area damage, that's why I use elemental focus and concentrated effect and prefer elemental and fire damage in tree over spell damage - all that boost both explosions and balls. That's also one of the reason I go EO over crit - corpse explosion damage can't crit, but EO boost it still.
(oh, and minion damage - when you have spiritual aid - count as general "increased damage" and boost any damage you do, including corpse explosion)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 22 апр. 2020 г., 1:16:53
Thanks a lot for the build, i was looking for a easy to play tanky build, as my pc is so bad that i get drops to 4-5 fps non stop.
For now i made 100% delirium t15 map, elder, simulacrum (only died once to double boss at wave 18 and because my game froze), etc...
Easy to play, only struggling to map fast to get simulacrum splinters (and it can be my fault or my computer fault idk)
Any way to improve the build from where i have it?
Thanks a lot!
I am now mapping t15/16 with this build easily. Much more easier than any build I used before.

I just get a pair of influenced gloves that give faster attack and additional accuracy support to supported skill.
I now use barrage-life gain on hit-combustion-greater multiple projectile on this gloves. The final mana cost of barrage is 4 and is still sustainable.
How would u comment on this combo? I am not sure if the combustion support is efficient as the base fire dmg of barrage seems to be too low to ignite a boss.

Thanks for the build again.
"
Ammoconda написал:
I can not even complete a blight encounter in a t16 EE map because of the piss poor damage. I have the near same DPS as your POB. I can hold down my right-click on most bosses, but it takes minutes to kill any remotely tanky boss.

You are right, i can do t13 blighted maps comfortably with this build, but not higher because of tight bosses.
For high tier blight maps and blight encounters you need minions imo.
Should we be using spell cascade in the chest links? Getting conflicting information when reading post replies.

BTW this build rocks!
"
nevodka написал:
"
Ammoconda написал:
I can not even complete a blight encounter in a t16 EE map because of the piss poor damage. I have the near same DPS as your POB. I can hold down my right-click on most bosses, but it takes minutes to kill any remotely tanky boss.

You are right, i can do t13 blighted maps comfortably with this build, but not higher because of tight bosses.
For high tier blight maps and blight encounters you need minions imo.

I found a way to increase damage by almost 30%, will write about it after testing and update build if it work.
Today or next day.
"
tiesto123 написал:
Should we be using spell cascade in the chest links? Getting conflicting information when reading post replies.

BTW this build rocks!

You totaly should use spell cascade!

BTW thx!
"
chowie01 написал:
I am now mapping t15/16 with this build easily. Much more easier than any build I used before.

I just get a pair of influenced gloves that give faster attack and additional accuracy support to supported skill.
I now use barrage-life gain on hit-combustion-greater multiple projectile on this gloves. The final mana cost of barrage is 4 and is still sustainable.
How would u comment on this combo? I am not sure if the combustion support is efficient as the base fire dmg of barrage seems to be too low to ignite a boss.

Thanks for the build again.

Yes, combustion is good in main link, really. Smth like 20 damage is already anough to ignite(for like 2 damage per tick, but still, ignite is ignite, so combustion will work).
I will probably sacrifice accuracy and use combustion im main link too btw, to free sockets in CWDT setup.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация