[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

Tried this build out last league after i didn't like my first couple builds, and I am really glad I started out with it this league. I jusy went ther same route as last league and it is doing great. Don't have a problem with Vaal Molten Shell use it in scary situations and it works good. Did Sirius yesterday 1 death, my stupidity walking into storm.
"
TwiceBorned написал:
I dropped from poe, at least for some times. And so build/guide is abandoned. Don't expect updates. And sorry.

Thank you for the guide, take care and good luck to you
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
Once cluster jewels update next week we should be good! The build is working well without the last lab and timeless jewel. Hopefully I'll get them soon. I adjusted my cwdt to a level 2 in order to trigger offering more frequently as that caps my spell block.
Последняя редакция: aeiouy87. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 10:36:00
Cluster update helps a lot! Still a struggle saving for the timeless jewel. Since I'll prioritize that first I won't have the unique jewel Natural Affinity. That's fine because I can rock an extra chaos res small cluster and reach the 90% cap for extra tankiness.

Any critiques are welcome. My gems are not quality capped yet.
Последняя редакция: aeiouy87. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 10:42:51
edit-
the build works
Последняя редакция: micky21768. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 7:04:20
@TwiceBorned
Why do you take sadist if you have xophs blood you only do fire damage therfor only getting the 20% buff from sadist right.. what am I missing?
"
PROPHET написал:
@TwiceBorned
Why do you take sadist if you have xophs blood you only do fire damage therfor only getting the 20% buff from sadist right.. what am I missing?

Desecrate chills and shocks I think with acendency
im playing with this build right now. its really fun i couldnt buy poet pen its 15c right now :=( i used spellslinger for trigger VD .Now work great. One thing im wondering about CWDT setup. Build looks like tons of block chance for spell and also attack. İf we block that dmg that CWDT wont work right? Should we take that Glancing Blow node? Thanks for build and guide
Glancing blows will double your block chance up to 75% for attacks and spells. It will also always let 50% of the damage through which will trigger your CWDT. Your life recovery, leech, and timeless jewel should compensate for that so you will rarely take a hard hit. When you expect a one-shot mechanic, pop armor potion and vaal molten shell for an easy 10+k mitigation.
Hi
how good is the dmg on this?
and how much for all centent ? :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация