[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

Do watch out in using cluster jewels, nodes went down in weights, so it is quite harder to roll them. Considering that was not stated by GGG but 2 jewel sockets were I would expect 2 jewel, proper rolled jewels to be quite rare.
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
How does combustion help barrage? Wouldn't the skill need to do fire damage to apply the effect from Combustion?
"
Brian9824 написал:
How does combustion help barrage? Wouldn't the skill need to do fire damage to apply the effect from Combustion?

Well, I currently use herald of ash for that. But getting small +fire to attacks shouldn't be hard(on rings or smth). Even like 10 fire damage will be anough anyway.
"
Brian9824 написал:

Xoph's Blood gives "Avatar of fire" notable, which converts 50% of your nonfire damage into fire damage. That's why Barrage deals fire damage for us and why combustion works.
I wonder if there is a way to slip in detonate dead and have it auto cast for more DPS.
Just got my poet's pen last night and massive difference. So can't wait to see updated POB when your done testing
I played with the 3.10 version changed a bit to include instant warcray node as I had some points spare initially and I must say it was rather underwhelming with enduring cry.
While its probably not that hard to have technically perma uptime on the shout buff (phys dam reduction/resists per endurance charge) it feels to me a bit clunky.
At best I would guess the buff could go past 4 second, maybe closer to 5.
In general for mapping this work as you move so you get both charges and buff but on bosses you probably would want to stand still to spam Barrage and Flame Dash away from any danger which you can use without interrupting your Barrage. In theory you can also use Enduring Cry manualy as it will not cause interruption but I often found I had forgotten to use it. As for when you have to move at boss fight the heal would be nice at times to save a flask at dire times but often at that time it was on CD already.
So warcry good in theory but at least for me feels clunky to use. Also the wording Enduring Cry buff being misleading stating it grants all resists per endurance charge but in reality only grants elemental resists which made it less usefull as well.
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
Последняя редакция: wizard_6. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 16:21:45
I dropped from poe, at least for some times. And so build/guide is abandoned. Don't expect updates. And sorry.
Good day to all! Please see my character in the league. How to improve the build?
"
TwiceBorned написал:
I dropped from poe, at least for some times. And so build/guide is abandoned. Don't expect updates. And sorry.

Thanks for all your hardwork and your wonderful assistance! Take care and we hope to see you back some day :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация