[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

The rest of the stones are level 1, scoff?
"
idi_s написал:

Oh, you mean skill and support gems?
Yeah, I often experement with different combinations of gems and items. I'm not obligated to keep all my gear and gems exactly as im my guide. If I found better combo I'll write about it.
As of now gems I descried in my guide are, I think, best I found by now. I keep looking for ways to improve.

P.S. yeah, some gems I use are lvl 1, sure.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 22 апр. 2020 г., 19:21:48
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
idi_s написал:

Oh, you mean skill and support gems?
Yeah, I often experement with different combinations of gems and items. I'm not obligated to keep all my gear and gems exactly as im my guide. If I found better combo I'll write about it.
As of now gems I descried in my guide are, I think, best I found by now. I keep looking for ways to improve.

Yes, I mean the precious stones, I get it.
If you can when you found normal gems, write to me in a personal message, I will wait for you your builds :)
"
idi_s написал:
If you can when you found normal gems, write to me in a personal message, I will wait for you your builds :)

I have "normal" gems in my build already, really. Some could be betterm like VD could be 21/23 etc, but still. And yeah, I can write you in PM and answer your questions about them.
(уже написал, бтв)
Sir,

thank you very much for your build. looks very interesting. I switched a build to this. I copied your tree as best as i could but my block and spell block is way lower than yours. Can you please check my build. here is my gear as well

https://pastebin.com/57fR2Spi

thanks and hope to get assistance !

"
Daibom написал:
Sir,

thank you very much for your build. looks very interesting. I switched a build to this. I copied your tree as best as i could but my block and spell block is way lower than yours. Can you please check my build. here is my gear as well

thanks and hope to get assistance !

Well, did you account for Bone Offering? My block is that high only when bone offering is up(almost always during battle).
You also have some issues with your setup, you can write me in PM and I'll help, ok?
(btw guide was updated, may be you'll want to re-make your gem setup. Or you can use old one, ofc. Write me in PM and I'll help)
Thank you again for your quick response.

Yes it seems my gem slots are all wrong ( i tried to copy your PoB). I play in standard so those jewel clusters were the best I could do for now but will upgrade when some become available for sale.

Can you help me please with the Gem slots and a bit of tips for DPS. I have a very very similar build (3x Spellsinger VD Necro build) but yours is WAY more tankier. i think i made a mistake with the gems as i have zero DPS and cannot clear the maps. But for your info i just face tanked CHimera without moving, dodging, chasing his cloud, etc hehe. just took a LOOOOONG while.

i also had to spend 4 passive points to get the sovereignity mana reservation cluster as I could not reserve enough Mana for Aspect of the Crab? am sure am doing something else wrong. Im level 97 so passive points shouldnt be an issue though.

PM sent.thanks.

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 22 апр. 2020 г., 20:36:14
Quick question:

Is Kaom's Heart a viable choice for armor? I mean, we don't really need a 6L anywhere...
"
DarkNomade написал:
Quick question:

Is Kaom's Heart a viable choice for armor? I mean, we don't really need a 6L anywhere...

Well, you can sacrifice some CWDT setups, either offensive or defensive and live without aspect of the crab(and then take other boots and helmet, there is no reason to use crab ones without aspect).
It would be sligtly different build, ofc, but yeah, probably you can adapt to Kaom's heart. Will it be better? I don't know, didn't test. May be.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация