3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Hello!

Thanks for making this amazing guide!!
You should try the t3 seeds beast, Primal Crushclaw! Its really good!
Hello,

in your POB you have max. 4,2 k life and 3,1 k ES (7,3ehp), but in all videos you have 9,4k ehp.
can u implement a tanky version, respectively the version of the videos?
Hi,

how we achieve the block cap?
Hey man thx for all the efford. Looks really promising. A mate of urs gave me the SS Spectres. currently playing Spider built, but hopefully will switch.

AS u seem to be very knowledgeable a quick question. I got mf lucky and got a HH from the void. Does that belt anything for my Spectres or should i use something different and buy other shit for the currency.

THX alot for that really detaield guide. Feels like u dont get enough attention for it!

Cheers
Is Grip of Council something we would consider running with Redemption Sentries? Not sure if there is a way for me to get Scinteels
Im going to give this a shot.

122% life on the tree seems like crazy low though, dont most necros usually grab like every defensive node and tons of life?
Hi,
I cannot figure out how to complete high level blight encounters. I'm running Scinteel Synthetes on a 6L using Minion damage, pierce, LMP, damage on full life, spell echo. I have 4 and the gem is level 25. They just can't seem to kill the blight bosses and mobs fast enough. Any advice?
"
sneekxy написал:
Hi,
I cannot figure out how to complete high level blight encounters. I'm running Scinteel Synthetes on a 6L using Minion damage, pierce, LMP, damage on full life, spell echo. I have 4 and the gem is level 25. They just can't seem to kill the blight bosses and mobs fast enough. Any advice?

I'm having this same issue but with solar guards, just in general I find my DPS lacking, how do you scale damage with this build? Solar guard/Scinteel specifically
Looking for someone willing to share the SS spectres. Not having luck getting em in the map.
hello, i die always one hit. 1-2 times each map t5 - t10. can someone look at my character and try to help me?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация