3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Hey, awesome thorough build guide. Used this to help me league start this league (Harvest) and it was great.

I had a few questions if you have time -
Why do you favor LMP over GMP on the scinteel's? Does it just work out to be better DPS spread or something?

Any advice for cluster jewels in Harvest? It seems the ones recommended are now a ton more expensive/rarer to roll in Harvest, and I'm wondering if its worth the investment.

Thanks! :)

*** Also PSA to everyone wanting Scinteels - the corpse dissapears once you kill them in about 2 seconds. Lure them away from the pack, and using deathmark you can kill them away from everything else to quickly summon. Desecrate will not work before you have at least 1 as a spectre.
"
Boozey написал:
Anyone here got scinteels in harvest I could raise? Can pay some c

Same, I'd happily tip if some one could share their desecrate pool ! thanks in advance :)

EDIT: I have the scinteels, will happily share with anyone needing them, just PM me in game @Forview_Spectres
Последняя редакция: __Alx. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 10:39:12
"
Munchmoose написал:
Hey, awesome thorough build guide. Used this to help me league start this league (Harvest) and it was great.

I had a few questions if you have time -
Why do you favor LMP over GMP on the scinteel's? Does it just work out to be better DPS spread or something?

Any advice for cluster jewels in Harvest? It seems the ones recommended are now a ton more expensive/rarer to roll in Harvest, and I'm wondering if its worth the investment.

Thanks! :)

*** Also PSA to everyone wanting Scinteels - the corpse dissapears once you kill them in about 2 seconds. Lure them away from the pack, and using deathmark you can kill them away from everything else to quickly summon. Desecrate will not work before you have at least 1 as a spectre.

Short answer - LMP is superior in all areas except Sim
Long answer - Pack density is too low for gmp to do anything but lower your dps, I can go more in depth in person if you want. Just lots of testing has shown gmp not being good.

For clusters you could try to get 10 point ones or maybe just 1 jewel socket to start with but you could also ignore they exist and just not use them until later into the season. Using smalls with hp is also a good option.

Some general things:

> If anyone needs scinteels just hop by my stream and I can share them with you.

> Lots of people are asking me so: I will be updating the guide to a 3.11 passive tree in the next few days. I'm just figuring out what a minimaxed tree would look like before posting an update. All of the gear is going to be unchanged though, just the passive tree.

Последняя редакция: UwUAllie. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 11:36:53
Hey Lyends, I had asked last night on your stream (Mr. Smit) if you could review my character and give me your opinion. I've attached the pastebin of him just so you can see how he's setup currently.

Please advise where you think I could be best improving my build.
https://pastebin.com/zz2S5WZ3

Thank you!
"
smit9352 написал:
Hey Lyends, I had asked last night on your stream (Mr. Smit) if you could review my character and give me your opinion. I've attached the pastebin of him just so you can see how he's setup currently.

Please advise where you think I could be best improving my build.
https://pastebin.com/zz2S5WZ3

Thank you!

Hey, so i would advise:

> Look into buying Breathstealers & anointing them with Death Attunement so you get 7 skillpoints back.

> Pick up +1 spectre gem level elder boots to get you closer to lvl 25

> Get a Victario's Charity as it will 2x your dmg

> Possibly drop skellies & pick up enduring cry as it will make you significantly tankier, also pick up steelskin

> Drop 1 quicksilver and 1 hp pot and the mana flask. Mana shouldn't be a problem esp if you drop skellies, enduring cry is as good as an hp pot, 1 quick silver is all you need as you should be able to keep it up through a whole map.

> Pick up a basalt, quartz, & rumis and this will make you significantly tankier.

I would start there.
Последняя редакция: UwUAllie. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 13:44:09
Updated the guide to 3.11! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Im still looking into alternative builds and will update the guide accordingly as we figure out their efficiency!

Glancing Blows has really shooken up whats possible with this build.
Hi Lyends, cool guide ! Thanks for making it, I was not a big fan of minion builds but I think I was just missing such an in-depth guide like this one.

I managed to craft this cool chest and just wanted to show off my first "big boi" craft ever. I know it's got room for improvement but its the first time I'm actually going fast in a league and this got me pumped !

Cheers again for the sweet build.
Hey guys. I feel that Scinteel lack damage in general (mostly single target) and Sentries make the same DPS, if not more, and freeze all in the screen.

Maye are only because of the gem levels/No vicious bite yet?
Последняя редакция: Revanroi. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 4:24:51
Hey mate!

Really great guide, thank you for it!
I have one question, how do you setup PoB in order to see right DPS for you specters?
In the POB you have Slave Drivers now which have 6mil DPS, but if I switch them to EVF for example their DPS is only 1mil even though they should be better.

Also cant find the Scinteel Synthite in POB, is it normal?

In the leveling version (lvl 90) there is bad tree with only 67 lvl worth of points.
Also do you know its not possible to get all the auras on with the early version of the build
Последняя редакция: kubicka. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 6:52:58
Hi Lyends
Thanks for this guide beacuse it is realy detailed and unique guide.

My question is what is your favorite or advice spectre and setup for blighted map farm ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация