3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Hi , Thank you so much for this build, as I'm returning after a 3 league hiatus so much as changed and this navigated me through things swimmingly.

I did have a question, I got a large cluster jewel (8) with VB / Renewal and Raze & Pillage , would R&P mess up the Scints or is that fine to pick up as well for the extra damage?
"
__Alx написал:
Hi Lyends, cool guide ! Thanks for making it, I was not a big fan of minion builds but I think I was just missing such an in-depth guide like this one.

I managed to craft this cool chest and just wanted to show off my first "big boi" craft ever. I know it's got room for improvement but its the first time I'm actually going fast in a league and this got me pumped !

Cheers again for the sweet build.

Thats a pretty chest this early, not bad.

"
Revanroi написал:
Hey guys. I feel that Scinteel lack damage in general (mostly single target) and Sentries make the same DPS, if not more, and freeze all in the screen.

Maye are only because of the gem levels/No vicious bite yet?

I've had quite the opposite results, I assume you have swapped your auras around to lightning ones right?

"
kubicka написал:
Hey mate!

Really great guide, thank you for it!
I have one question, how do you setup PoB in order to see right DPS for you specters?
In the POB you have Slave Drivers now which have 6mil DPS, but if I switch them to EVF for example their DPS is only 1mil even though they should be better.

Also cant find the Scinteel Synthite in POB, is it normal?

In the leveling version (lvl 90) there is bad tree with only 67 lvl worth of points.
Also do you know its not possible to get all the auras on with the early version of the build

So unfortunately, scinteels aren't "popular" so they haven't been added yet. After doing some mathing I have figured out a way to get approximate results using Slave Drivers.

If you take a typical Scinteel setup and remove Pierce & LMP then replace them with Conc Effect & Controlled Destruction you will get numbers that are close ish to what a scinteel. This number does take into account their laser beam & the auto attack so they need to be close to a boss to get the correct value. This can easily be done with convocate though.

For testing other spectres out you have to swap out the gems & auras in PoB unfortunately I cant make multiple presets of auras so the PoB ships with a lightning setup.

You can find more aura info in the Skills section on what auras to use for what spectre.

Again due to issues of no skill presets it ships out with what a endgame skill setup would be.

The trees are setup for the exact amount of points at that level. So the level 90 tree has 90 points. Think of it more as a guide for each 10 points until you get to the end of the story so you don't have a hard time leveling. Once you hit the end of the story you should be able to swap to the level 95 tree and go from there.

"
Leucosian написал:
Hi Lyends
Thanks for this guide beacuse it is realy detailed and unique guide.

My question is what is your favorite or advice spectre and setup for blighted map farm ?

Hey! Id say Redeemer or Scinteel both should do the work. Make sure you link feeding frenzy to them so they are actually agressive.

"
Benihimee написал:
Hi , Thank you so much for this build, as I'm returning after a 3 league hiatus so much as changed and this navigated me through things swimmingly.

I did have a question, I got a large cluster jewel (8) with VB / Renewal and Raze & Pillage , would R&P mess up the Scints or is that fine to pick up as well for the extra damage?

Welcome back! You can pick it up but it wouldn'd do much for them so id avoid it unless you need to path through it.
Hello Lyend, been playing similar builds into some private league(hc with mods)
I got motivated enough to try and push one beyond limits in hc harvest.

My question, do you think scinteel beats sentry for hc?

Последняя редакция: Deadbringer. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 19:25:47
I was wondering which spectre is better redem sentry vs Scinteel Synthese.
"
Deadbringer написал:
Hello Lyend, been playing similar builds into some private league(hc with mods)
I got motivated enough to try and push one beyond limits in hc harvest.

My question, do you think scinteel beats sentry for hc?

Hey! So for HC probably not due to the safety that redeemers bring with cold damage and them being able to chill/freese things. Scinteels would delete everything but its a layer of defence you would miss.
Got a Question, in ur gem setup for Scintheels u advcice controlled destruction but if I use the Vicious Bite Jewel node isnt that countering? Elemtenal focus with crit better?
I got a question about the enhanced vaal fallen you mentioned as physical spectres. I thought they use elemental hit melee so wouldnt this make them deal just elemental damage?
"
coccoxoxo написал:
Got a Question, in ur gem setup for Scintheels u advcice controlled destruction but if I use the Vicious Bite Jewel node isnt that countering? Elemtenal focus with crit better?

Controlled des is still better due to the shock changes in 3.10. Its much easier getting big shocks and on most map mobs a shock of ~30% is typical. On bosses you can espect ~20% and on sirus ~5-10% until you get more gear. Ele focus unfortunetly cant keep up well and the -crit dest gives dosen't matter.

"
DerechteDodo написал:
I got a question about the enhanced vaal fallen you mentioned as physical spectres. I thought they use elemental hit melee so wouldnt this make them deal just elemental damage?

Technically yes but I guess what I ment by physical is more melee spectres.

Took many many crafts, but i hit it

I'd like to try to harvest craft the life regen off, but insure if the remove a life mod craft would remove it, or if it would target the minion life
Последняя редакция: Benihimee. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 1:39:30
"
Benihimee написал:

Took many many crafts, but i hit it

I'd like to try to harvest craft the life regen off, but insure if the remove a life mod craft would remove it, or if it would target the minion life

According to poedb.tw, the minion life only has minion tag and not life tag, so should be fine. HOWEVER, do at your own risk.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация