3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

I don't understand why the OP uses Damage on Full Life Support with Scinteels. This support gem works only with Attack Skill (even has "Attack" tag in description). According to POEDB, Scinteels have no abilities tagged as "Attack", so it seems that gem is useless.
Tell me please will I lose all Animated Guardian gear if I change lvl20 gem for lvl21? I mean just buy new one lvl21
"
pit_11 написал:
Tell me please will I lose all Animated Guardian gear if I change lvl20 gem for lvl21? I mean just buy new one lvl21

Afaik yes, it's bound to the gem.

Also, why would you want to do this? It's 4% life/dmg. Assuming you use him for support, that 4% is not going to matter.

AGs either live, or they get deleted instantly. Like all minions.
"
Dofolo написал:
"
pit_11 написал:

Afaik yes, it's bound to the gem.

Also, why would you want to do this? It's 4% life/dmg. Assuming you use him for support, that 4% is not going to matter.

AGs either live, or they get deleted instantly. Like all minions.

Actually idk, just followed upgrade path and yes my AG never die or even going to :)
"
leanmeanexpmachine написал:
I don't understand why the OP uses Damage on Full Life Support with Scinteels. This support gem works only with Attack Skill (even has "Attack" tag in description). According to POEDB, Scinteels have no abilities tagged as "Attack", so it seems that gem is useless.

Is this true can anyone confirm? That would be quiet an oversight.

"
ShamefulWretch написал:
"
leanmeanexpmachine написал:

Is this true can anyone confirm? That would be quiet an oversight.

I followed this build at the very beginning of my spectres build and my clearing was eh, my overall EHP was laughable and my bossing was non-existent, not to mention most of the supports OP adds onto each type of Spectre either aren't the correct ones or don't synergize well, leading to a build that'll maybe clear maps but won't do anything else and also die too much while doing so.

I had to change A LOT to make my build viable, now I'm using sentries and I'm oneshotting bosses.
I seem to be dying a lot, random poof I am dead. Is there any ideas on helping survivability?

Current POB at level 81: https://pastebin.com/ZKPvvPnm

Level 81
3400 HP
2200 Shield
Have 4 Scinteels with 7 zombie, a chaos golem, and a guardian.

Current gear:

Последняя редакция: amkronos. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 21:49:08
I'm actually loving this build so much, actually finding much more boss dps with the Baron thaumaturges over the scinteels, and the have pretty good aoe too.

Though I have never seen a Megalomaniac with Sublime sensation and vicious bite in existence yet... My only problem is that I keep getting random one shots to things when I have my endurance charges up, flasks up, all resis included chaos capped, proper pantheons set, and my hp near full, with my Animate Guardian with Fortify near me.

Not sure what else I can get in terms of more defense unless I respec my tree heavily. Maybe the belt enchant might help from lab? the +300 armor while under fortify?

Idk anyone have any ideas.
Is it okay if my amulet has physical dmg?

And also this is my build for now, kinda expensive to upgrade atm :<
Последняя редакция: Soapyyy. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 17:42:51
"
Soapyyy написал:
Is it okay if my amulet has physical dmg?

And also this is my build for now, kinda expensive to upgrade atm :<

Yeah it's fine, the only type of added damage you don't want is any that would cause your EE to stop proc'ing for your desired element. How's the build coming along for you, are you using Scinteels?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация