3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Anyone have the Scinteel Synthete Heist SC. Please msg me!
Everything has been updated for 3.12! If you have any questions please feel free to msg me in game or come by my stream. Feel free to leave a reply here too and I will get to it as soon as I can!
How good are the Syndicate Operative's with this build, i've seen some info on them being very strong atm
Hey I'm just a casual player, and I'm trying to follow your guide. Having a lot of fun in early late game ^^

I just wanted to ask, why not use a curse (like Conductivity) with curse on hit + armageddon brand?

Also, why there's no vaal haste? This cooldown seems op for minions.
"
GOAT69 написал:
Anyone have the Scinteel Synthete Heist SC. Please msg me!

Yeah i alse ned them.

AlmostFktItUp character name...Can tip
I love this build! But when I tried to start PoB I get an error message that's never been there before. I'm currently lvl 30ish, but can't see how to progress further :/ Does anyone know what´s wrong and how to fix it? I have the latest version of PoB and have been able to load this build before.
The error message I get is
"The build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree. You may need to update the program before loading this build."

Anyone know what to do?
I have Scinteel Synthetes on Heist SC if anyone wants. Just @Mojadu in game when I'm online. Tips appreciated :)
Is it possible for the animate guardian to survive without + minion on helm?
Thinking about getting the new Maw of Mischief for "free" aggressive, but dont want my AG to die.
How do you get Spectre gem to Lv25 with this build with the gem setup on chest armor piece? I can only seem to get it to 24 - +1 on foot gear +1 on corrupts gem and +2 on lab keystone...
"
Knowledgist написал:
How do you get Spectre gem to Lv25 with this build with the gem setup on chest armor piece? I can only seem to get it to 24 - +1 on foot gear +1 on corrupts gem and +2 on lab keystone...

You will need +1 all spell skill gems on wand or +1 all minion gems on the wand :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация