3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Any thoughts on incorporating Pierce Support into the build?
Reserved Probably will try this out this league
"
Sanfear написал:
"
There is a section on Animated Guardian in the Gear portion of the guide.

I know, I meant if inside the game there is the possibility to see what the AG is using

Oh, unfortunetly no you just have to remember what hes wearing.
Thank you!

It was just a curiosity xD
"
Pragmatics написал:
Any thoughts on incorporating Pierce Support into the build?

You sir are a genius.
In the build you're running on stream are you running Wrath, Zealotry, Haste, Discipline, and Spider all at the same time? I haven't got spider on an item yet but even with lvl 4 enlighten gems on my auras and free haste on my amulet I am down to like 60 mana with Wrath, Zealotry, Haste and Disc activated. Even 1% on the gems wouldn't get me enough to turn on a Spider aura. What am I missing? I guess 2 or 3 of the 1% on jewels make up for more than I think.
Последняя редакция: NoValidTitle. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 23:21:47
Hi thanks for the build

I found a elegant hubris with 320% minion damage but it prevents me from using another historic jewel

Do you think this is worth it?
If it is do you have any suggestion about tweaking passive tree to further improve my survivability?

Thanks again!!!
Последняя редакция: awawawawa. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 21:13:14
"
awawawawa написал:
Hi thanks for the build

I found a elegant hubris with 320% minion damage but it prevents me from using another historic jewel

Do you think this is worth it?
If it is do you have any suggestion about tweaking passive tree to further improve my survivability?

Thanks again!!!

That's a pretty efficient elegant and id definatly use it. In terms of survivability I would possibly look into getting a +2 wand and using The Stampede for another anoint that could be put on something defensive. Other options would be to buy a +1 Spectre chest with an Astral Plate as a base and move away from hybrid to life/Arm stacking.
Последняя редакция: UwUAllie. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 11:22:42
Hi, great guide.
Was curious on your thought about MoM with The Devouring Diadem being incorporated to this build. Any problems I’m missing that might occur from going that route or is outright hybrid or full life/armor better?

I have around 10 ex budget for swapping stuff if you want to look at my character, mostly aiming to finish watchstones 16-20 and kill Sirus (I’ve never done the fight before at all).
Последняя редакция: jpypoe. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 12:39:29
Thanks for the response.

I dont need +2 wand since my Raise Spectre is lv 26 rn so i can replace my +1 spec boots without worries. Lv 88 currently and if i use that elegant hubris jewel i have 5k+ ehp and i die a lot more than ur version (tried urs and i have 7k).Still a lot of improvement to do but so far im enjoying this build.

Anyway is scinteel synthite not in any pob fork rn? I tried it for blight and the damage is way less than i expected

Yes i havent 20% quality my gems yet but what do u think about this setup?

Thanks again.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация