3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

"
GagInwTh написал:
Hello I need advice. I'm using Solar guard but My DPS is too low. My goal is to afk in yellow tier Blighted map but My spectre can't kill mob fast enough to they end up destroy the punmp.

I have around 5-10ex for upgrade what should I do to upgrade my dps?

here is the pastebin link
https://pastebin.com/K4FiE0sS

Hi there! So unfortunately the pastebin link doesn't work (this is due to PoB being flagged as spam) but I will look at your character on the website instead.

So first off Solar Guards are great for clearing as during maps there's packs of enemies which come in bursts. This is great for guards as they have a long cd on their main clear tool and its not consistently needed.

For blights this isn't good as they need consistent AoE. For this I would recommend you swap to Redemption Sentries or Scinteel Synthites as they both offer consistent AoE which is needed for Blights. I personally prefer scinteels and afk T15-16 with them with 1-2 towers placed down to aid fairly easily.

If you do plan to use one of those two I would recommend try out Lesser or Greater Multiple Projectiles & with or without Pierce and see which combo you like the most. Other than that you really need to use Feeding Frenzy linked to them as without it whey will let mobs get super close to the pump.

Your skill tree looks fine, unfortunately the online tool isn't very good with clusters but I do see that you only have 1 large with Vicious Bite. That is the real powerhouse of this build and i'd recommend you get a second one on your cluster on the right asap. The rest of your gear is fine and i'd maybe go look for a +2/3 helm with minion damage on it as it would make it easier to kill everything in time.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Here is the pastebin new link : https://pastebin.com/7rLW7qT6

I switch to Scinteel Synthites. Those cluster jewel is so expensive lol
but I will farm for it by the way. That's done for my dps

then

I think my character is too squishy but I don't find anything to upgrade it any advice please?

Made this absolute beast.

-9% enemy lightning resistance
hi..im interested this build..just a bit confuse..does damage on full life work on minion that using spell?
Последняя редакция: boxben93. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 6:05:59
PoB link is broken i think
Cant see the tree
"
boxben93 написал:
hi..im interested this build..just a bit confuse..does damage on full life work on minion that using spell?

No attacks only.
Hey, looking at this for 3.11. What would you go for without cluster jewels? just a quick rundown so I can adjust it myself if you have any input.
"
boxben93 написал:

Its counter intuitive but yes Damage on Full Life does work with spells from a Spectre.
"
iMidgardz написал:
PoB link is broken i think
Cant see the tree

Works fine for me, are you using the PoB Fork?
"
mantash написал:
Hey, looking at this for 3.11. What would you go for without cluster jewels? just a quick rundown so I can adjust it myself if you have any input.

I do have a level 90 budget tree with no clusters in the PoB link. Its what I would personalyl do if i dint have any.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация