3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Great guide and fun build to play, been using frost sentinels so far as I too have not been able to get the scinteel synthite from the twisted distant memory maps, they vanish before i can get to them so if anyone has them and is willing to let me grab one i'd be very grateful :)

Edit: Many thanks OP for sorting me out with the spectre :)
Последняя редакция: ultroth1976. Время: 6 мая 2020 г., 3:38:38
"
jpypoe написал:
Hi, great guide.
Was curious on your thought about MoM with The Devouring Diadem being incorporated to this build. Any problems I’m missing that might occur from going that route or is outright hybrid or full life/armor better?

I have around 10 ex budget for swapping stuff if you want to look at my character, mostly aiming to finish watchstones 16-20 and kill Sirus (I’ve never done the fight before at all).

There should be no problem doing that! It gives you an extra 1-2 auras which can make you super safe or give you higher dps. The only bad thing might be your Animate Guardian is going to have less hp so I wouldn't bring him past 600-700 depth but other than that you should be good. The problem with this build is we don't have much innate mana so im not sure how large your MoM would be even with the ES from diadem so it might not be as effective.
Hey guys! Anyone could help me get those scinteel synthite? Thanks
Have you considered running glancing blows to synergize with bone offering? You would still take damage when blocking but the healing would be more frequent so I'm not sure what the tradeoff would be exactly.
"
"
jpypoe написал:
Hi, great guide.
Was curious on your thought about MoM with The Devouring Diadem being incorporated to this build. Any problems I’m missing that might occur from going that route or is outright hybrid or full life/armor better?

I have around 10 ex budget for swapping stuff if you want to look at my character, mostly aiming to finish watchstones 16-20 and kill Sirus (I’ve never done the fight before at all).

There should be no problem doing that! It gives you an extra 1-2 auras which can make you super safe or give you higher dps. The only bad thing might be your Animate Guardian is going to have less hp so I wouldn't bring him past 600-700 depth but other than that you should be good. The problem with this build is we don't have much innate mana so im not sure how large your MoM would be even with the ES from diadem so it might not be as effective.

No problem with AG so far in boot sockets, the really good minion helmets are pricey as hell anyway it seems. HP is 6k and ES is 2k with a nice Vaal Regalia so the ratio is good for MoM. I’m more concerned with delirium burst and considering dropping Necromantic Aegis for more block. I would also have to sacrifice Enduring Cry as I’d need the shield socket for Holy Flame Totem (faster hits since you can still self proc frenzy for minions).
"
awawawawa написал:
Thanks for the response.

I dont need +2 wand since my Raise Spectre is lv 26 rn so i can replace my +1 spec boots without worries. Lv 88 currently and if i use that elegant hubris jewel i have 5k+ ehp and i die a lot more than ur version (tried urs and i have 7k).Still a lot of improvement to do but so far im enjoying this build.

Anyway is scinteel synthite not in any pob fork rn? I tried it for blight and the damage is way less than i expected

Yes i havent 20% quality my gems yet but what do u think about this setup?

Thanks again.

Hey, so Scinteels are not in pob but hopefully they grow in popularity and get added soon.

In terms on your setup:

I'm not a big fan of Deathmark, its only a major dps increase when you use the mark on a target. For clearing a map that's super tedious to do on trash and feels like a bit too much effort on bosses with he 8 second duration.

I would also get Awakened Minion Damage ASAP as its only 50-60c and its nice to start leveling it early.

For anything not single target related d recommend using Lesser Multiple Projectiles & Pierce. These spectres have garbage clear sleep without LMP and Pierce helps them clear super juiced & dense packs. I found Pierce to be necessary when doing 3x Beyond Juiced HH maps but its good on just normal Alch & Go maps too.

The reason we use Perce over Chain is because Pierce is a More multiplier while Chain is a Less multiplier and both do just as good of a job when clearing.

For LMP from testing and some theorycrafting it is significantly better than GMP in all situations except Simulacrums where GMP is a BIT better.

Overall:

Id drop Deathmark for LMP as that should give you enough clearspeed on its own and if you really wanted to swap gems on bosses swap it to Slower Projectiles as its also a green gem.

Id also drop Controlled Destruction for Pierce as when mathing out Destruction & its -crit chance vs Pierce's 20% More damage its about a 7-10% dps difference for significantly more clear speed.
Последняя редакция: UwUAllie. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 1:38:22
"
MortarMaster написал:
Have you considered running glancing blows to synergize with bone offering? You would still take damage when blocking but the healing would be more frequent so I'm not sure what the tradeoff would be exactly.

Iv'e considered Glancing Blows when used with other blocking modifiers but I havent thought about using it just for Offering. ll go test it tomorrow and see how it feels.
"
"
MortarMaster написал:

Iv'e considered Glancing Blows when used with other blocking modifiers but I havent thought about using it just for Offering. ll go test it tomorrow and see how it feels.

With rumi's up, you would have capped attack block and about 70% spell block I believe. The regen from bone offering and your life/s could potentially just absorb hits.

Edit: Didn't realize you can't use 2 historic jewels. I think the glorious vanity will be better in most cases.
Последняя редакция: MortarMaster. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 2:14:37
Hello I need advice. I'm using Solar guard but My DPS is too low. My goal is to afk in yellow tier Blighted map but My spectre can't kill mob fast enough to they end up destroy the punmp.

I have around 5-10ex for upgrade what should I do to upgrade my dps?

here is the pastebin link
https://pastebin.com/K4FiE0sS
Последняя редакция: GagInwTh. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 7:18:15
I like the in-depth guide, spectres 99.9% of the time are alive, even zombies die rarely. But you are squishy instead (even when using bone offering), dps doesnt feel good even after investing 50+ex, and you need those damn jewels (which is personally hate and hope they get removed), being super expensive.

I've seen only 1 having Vicious Bite + Sublime Sensation and it was priced at 150ex. You're better doing a herald build this way. The other combinations mentioned by OP for medium jewels, were at least 10ex each. But to be fair, any build who uses lots of cluster jewels is expensive.

Playing with corrupted soul feels bad. Even though it adds huge amount of ES, you need to watch your hp like a timed bomb.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация