3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Hoe can i get that scinteel spectres? Was never in vortex or the other area. Is that hard to get there?

Or only possible in latest endgame?
Bayern des samma mia
"
Hoe can i get that scinteel spectres? Was never in vortex or the other area. Is that hard to get there?

Or only possible in latest endgame?

You need to obtain an Altered Distant Memory map and there should be 4-5 of them in there.
I’m confused; are Scinteel Synths viable anymore, or not? I saw some people saying they’re lackluster with cast speed and outperformed by SD/SG, while this guide praises them. I really want to give them a shot just because of how tanky they are. If they’re still as strong as OP claims, can someone tell me how I can build for maximum comfort between mapping and boss DPS?
yea, what about it
"
Voidurai написал:
I’m confused; are Scinteel Synths viable anymore, or not? I saw some people saying they’re lackluster with cast speed and outperformed by SD/SG, while this guide praises them. I really want to give them a shot just because of how tanky they are. If they’re still as strong as OP claims, can someone tell me how I can build for maximum comfort between mapping and boss DPS?

I ran scinteels all of last season and had 2-3 second sirus phases. If I imported that char to this season with the nerfs i'd go from 65m shaper dps to 55m which is a very tiny difference.

They should work just fine and I plan to use them asap this season again.
Cool, thanks for the reply. I'm curious, would the Scinteels be capable of running ele reflect maps if I were to throw on Energy Leech Support? Not only would they (theoretically) be WAY tankier due to them already having a large ES pool combined with 1.9% ES leech, but they would also get 39% more dmg while leeching and some dmg while on full ES too. Thoughts? I'd probably run Yugul for 25% reduced reflect dmg (I have a bit of an obsession with being able to do reflect maps) and wouldn't mind possibly making some other modifications to be able to do so efficiently.

EDIT: goddamnit I'm pretty sure ES leech support doesn't apply to minions. That being said, do you have any other ideas as to how I can make them at least somewhat tolerable to reflect? One idea that comes to mind is running Phantasm support and Blessed Rebirth, as the Phantasms being summoned over the limit proc the healing for other minions.
yea, what about it
Последняя редакция: Voidurai. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 15:04:53
Have you tried the redemption sentries yourself (these are what you call redeemer sentries right?) I've seen videos of them deleting deliriumed minotaur super easily (as if they shotgunned), so i just wonder if the rating of 6 in single target isnt a bit harsh.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
niuage написал:
Have you tried the redemption sentries yourself (these are what you call redeemer sentries right?) I've seen videos of them deleting deliriumed minotaur super easily (as if they shotgunned), so i just wonder if the rating of 6 in single target isnt a bit harsh.

I've played with redeemers last season with a few mirrors worth of gear & I used them for the first 2 days this season. While they are good they need substantual gear to make them insane.

"
Voidurai написал:
Cool, thanks for the reply. I'm curious, would the Scinteels be capable of running ele reflect maps if I were to throw on Energy Leech Support? Not only would they (theoretically) be WAY tankier due to them already having a large ES pool combined with 1.9% ES leech, but they would also get 39% more dmg while leeching and some dmg while on full ES too. Thoughts? I'd probably run Yugul for 25% reduced reflect dmg (I have a bit of an obsession with being able to do reflect maps) and wouldn't mind possibly making some other modifications to be able to do so efficiently.

EDIT: goddamnit I'm pretty sure ES leech support doesn't apply to minions. That being said, do you have any other ideas as to how I can make them at least somewhat tolerable to reflect? One idea that comes to mind is running Phantasm support and Blessed Rebirth, as the Phantasms being summoned over the limit proc the healing for other minions.

I would honestly just reroll the reflect map and not worry too much about it. With that said if you REALLY want to run reflect then you would need 2 minions take reduced reflect rings.

I thought there was a reduced reflect minion node added but its only personal. Each ring can roll up to 55% and that would give you immunity but I think its too much investment into it.
Последняя редакция: UwUAllie. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 15:00:25
Decided to league start (and hopefully league end) with a summoner build, and currently running with Slave Drivers.

I understand that Redemption Sentries need good gear to make them shine.

Is that the case for Scinteel Synths also? Or are they good enough with crap gear?

Either way, if someone gets a hold of Scinteel Synths, and you don't mind sharing them, do post on here, or PM me in-game at char name "Olivochka".

Thank you :)
solved a problem
Последняя редакция: kalagen3. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 7:46:07
Anyone here got scinteels in harvest I could raise? Can pay some c

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация