[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
reggie_gakil написал:
my breakthrough was my 25 ex watchers eye and the house of mirrors i dropped rest was mostly selfmade crafted. Wand gloves boots belt are selfmade^^
Im also way to squishy to level any further as im dying too often to porcupine and bleeding as im just brain afkign all maps now

Haha I am the complete opposite. I play maps safely, watching mods etc. I have still a good income selling drops/finds/harvest crafts.

I don't sell all harvest crafts, because I may need some myself for Belt/Glove.

Allready bought some ilvl 84 Fingerless silk gloves yesterday with Warlord for 2 Ex. Trying to get Culling Strike on them. The rest is pretty ok to craft. I would like to get a high DEX Roll also, but it's dangerous.

I want:
ES
%ES
Inccreased Spelldamage (Warlord mod and only caster mod, so easy to get with harvest)

Culling Strike
DEX (hard to get, maybe with benchcraft) or maybe chaos resistance
1 Resistance

Getting CS is pretty hard.
I'm comparing various cluster jewel options. Does anyone know if the ES leech from Thaumophage and Essence Rush stacks?

In POB, they do not stack (i.e., if you have one large cluster with Thaumophage, a second large cluster with Essence Rush does not increased the ES leeched number0.
100 pages celebration!

"
reggie_gakil написал:

Im also way to squishy to level any further as im dying too often to porcupine and bleeding as im just brain afkign all maps now

I recommend to respec some damage nodes into ES nodes as damage is no problem at this point in your build.
"
affenflail написал:
"
reggie_gakil написал:
my breakthrough was my 25 ex watchers eye and the house of mirrors i dropped rest was mostly selfmade crafted. Wand gloves boots belt are selfmade^^

Haha I am the complete opposite. I play maps safely, watching mods etc. I have still a good income selling drops/finds/harvest crafts.

I don't sell all harvest crafts, because I may need some myself for Belt/Glove.

Allready bought some ilvl 84 Fingerless silk gloves yesterday with Warlord for 2 Ex. Trying to get Culling Strike on them. The rest is pretty ok to craft. I would like to get a high DEX Roll also, but it's dangerous.

I want:
ES
%ES
Inccreased Spelldamage (Warlord mod and only caster mod, so easy to get with harvest)

Culling Strike
DEX (hard to get, maybe with benchcraft) or maybe chaos resistance
1 Resistance

Getting CS is pretty hard.

actually craftint the same right now :D
my current ones are placeholders
Последняя редакция: reggie_gakil. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 15:47:34
hi stupid question where is your end tree ?
no sorry it is good =)
Any tips please what I should upgrade was thinking either wand or rings. First league trying LL and seems fun :)
Guys what method u craft wand?
"
FurtiveGadfly написал:
I'm comparing various cluster jewel options. Does anyone know if the ES leech from Thaumophage and Essence Rush stacks?

In POB, they do not stack (i.e., if you have one large cluster with Thaumophage, a second large cluster with Essence Rush does not increased the ES leeched number0.

Your total leech per second is capped so the second source of leech won't do anything. You'd need something like a $$$ Watcher's Eye with ES on hit for instant leech or switch to a shield with ES on block to get more significant recovery.

For everyone using Culling Strike gloves - why Culling Strike and not hunter Unnerve gloves (easy caster slam to any gloves)? Or why not both?
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

For everyone using Culling Strike gloves - why Culling Strike and not hunter Unnerve gloves (easy caster slam to any gloves)? Or why not both?

Personally i would prefer Unnerve on gloves.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация