[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

With the cluster change...

can I have now

Prefixes: Mage Hunter / Conjured Wall

+

Suffix: Thaumopage + Essence Rush?

40% damage while leeching ES
0.3% ES leech
Attackspeed while leeching

because it would be easy roll, it's the only "attack" suffix

or are 4 notables not possible and we can just fill some resiatance on them?!
Последняя редакция: affenflail. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 17:51:00
just started crafting my gloves

got pretty lucky i think i can instantly remove intimidate and keep my 3 desired mods
Последняя редакция: reggie_gakil. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 18:47:49
"
affenflail написал:
With the cluster change...

can I have now

Prefixes: Mage Hunter / Conjured Wall

+

Suffix: Thaumopage + Essence Rush?

40% damage while leeching ES
0.3% ES leech
Attackspeed while leeching

because it would be easy roll, it's the only "attack" suffix

or are 4 notables not possible and we can just fill some resiatance on them?!

Unless something has changed with the last jewel patch you can't get 4 notables on a rare jewel. You can test to see if this is still true by taking a jewel with 3 notables and caster slamming it. If it doesn't let you then you aren't able to do it. You can either take whatever the jewel gives you as your 4th affix or chaos slam it for some extra chaos resist if you want.
Hey there, im playing SSF and i managed to find a Shavronnes on my main character. Also got the helm, just not the enchant yet. Wondering if that's enough to use LL? Or i should start using a life build
Why do we not use thread of hope to get glancing blows in this build? I see a lot of VD/DD necros on poe.ninja get thread of hopes.
"
swaes написал:
Why do we not use thread of hope to get glancing blows in this build? I see a lot of VD/DD necros on poe.ninja get thread of hopes.

Why do you need glancing blow if you almost block capped :/
I posted my wand in progress earlier.
I finished it now basically. What do you guys think?

Последняя редакция: Onoxlol. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 1:09:46
hmm I anointed Charisma and now I am no longer in low life. i'm not really sure what I am supposed to do to get more reserved life. I have discipline, zealotry, anger all on my prism guardian. which put me at 31% unreserved life lol.
I host Good Morning Wraeclast the #1 video source of Path of exile news and information! check the show out. https://www.youtube.com/user/HCMonstrLP
"
hmm I anointed Charisma and now I am no longer in low life. i'm not really sure what I am supposed to do to get more reserved life. I have discipline, zealotry, anger all on my prism guardian. which put me at 31% unreserved life lol.

U are at low life at under 35%
Changed the build a bit to be more tank and i'm really happy with the results, really recomend it

Последняя редакция: Akagami2023. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 23:46:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация