[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I think this one can be potentially god tier. Am I right that I should master-craft "crit chance", then slam lucky crit multi and lucky crit for spells, and then slam lucky fire? :)
How do you handle corrupted blood?
For the most part it does nothing, but every now and again, I get completely demolished by it, playing this.
"
Iceb4by написал:
How do you handle corrupted blood?
For the most part it does nothing, but every now and again, I get completely demolished by it, playing this.

Get Energy from Within with the "corrupted blood" implicit
Just switched to this build from my starter life VD/DD and its much stronger albeit a little bit slower in clear speed.

Do you guys think I should remove the ES craft on these boots and craft Cannot be Frozen instead? I will lose ~150 ES putting me at about 7.85k instead of 8k. Then I can run crit chance craft on the Sulphur flask as I don't have Bottled Faith yet. Not sure if its worth all the trouble though.

i am so lucky this league second try on temple. Will most likely sell this to get +2 aoe
i am now rocking 110k in hideout without flasks
Последняя редакция: reggie_gakil. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 13:13:16
"
Synchro69 написал:
Why are we not getting Glancing blows? Build feels squishy.

You'll be more squishy with glancing blows in this build! You want glancing blows if you utilize a form of instant recovery from blocking (life recovery from Surrender or %life on block for life version, %ES on block for LL) and your block chance is so-so. This build doesn't have instant recovery from blocking in favor of more damage.

Also, your block/spell block chances are already pretty good because of Bone Offering. 55/60 for me WITHOUT Rumi's. Glancing blows would be equivalent to dropping to 37.5/37.5 in total damage taken even if it cost no points to get.
"
reggie_gakil написал:

i am so lucky this league second try on temple. Will most likely sell this to get +2 aoe

Insane dude.
What whould be the best skill to use to trigger spellslinger and duo curse?

awakened curse on hit+ flammabilty + elemental weakness
"
reggie_gakil написал:

I need to make more currency. You doing pretty well in that 2 weeks. I'm short before 97 and have about 22 Ex in stock now. Saving up for 1-2 items.

Still need a crit mod for tailwind on my boots.

Is the "cannot frozen" on boots pre or suffix?

Edit: Oh it's a prefix:

So I can run:
Movementspeed
%ES
Cannot be frozen

Cooldownrecoveryspeed
Tailwind
1 Resistance of choice

Due to I am at work. Can someone calc what my Sorcerer Boots with %ES T1 and 30% quant will have on ES overall?
Последняя редакция: affenflail. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 13:44:47
my breakthrough was my 25 ex watchers eye and the house of mirrors i dropped rest was mostly selfmade crafted. Wand gloves boots belt are selfmade^^
Im also way to squishy to level any further as im dying too often to porcupine and bleeding as im just brain afkign all maps now
Последняя редакция: reggie_gakil. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 14:38:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация