[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
op77 написал:
Hey sorry if Im missing something but how do we fit DD without reserving more mana then possible?

nevermind I asume its anointing charisma

Thats correct!

Charisma Annointment
and other rings Im guessing as well? :)
"
op77 написал:
and other rings Im guessing as well? :)

I updated the build section with some additional text aside from the PoB link.
Im so glad you put that in the build :)
So it seems i can only get 68% i cant get a 19% cdr belt only a 18%. Is the 69 % cdr a must? or 68% works as well
"
Yoelikooo написал:

Well its better performing now than any other Spellslinger VD build i have seen personally. So it would have been dishonest to not include it :)

Thanks a lot again for that contribution!

Edit: Probably time to try a recording of 100% delirious T19 after i got my lvl up 99.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 17 мая 2020 г., 14:40:34
"
zzang написал:
"
Yoelikooo написал:

Well its better performing now than any other Spellslinger VD build i have seen personally. So it would have been dishonest to not include it :)

Thanks a lot again for that contribution!

Edit: Probably time to try a recording of 100% delirious T19 after i got my lvl up 99.

Make sure to double beyond it! :)
Последняя редакция: ampman117. Время: 17 мая 2020 г., 15:38:57
"
ampman117 написал:

Make sure to double beyond it! :)

I have no big influence on the outcome of using fractured fossil on a map. If i get one as a result i will take it.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 17 мая 2020 г., 16:15:28
Man, how you got 101 strenght? this value dont match with you tree and your gear
"
zzang написал:
"
Standin_Adam написал:
ZZang,

I recently came aout this video I think is interesting for your build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hayhnBg6gOk

The the premise is that using summon spectre with very high health will cause desecrate to spawn corpses of those minions with desecrate. In turn you're 3% of maximum life damage portion of Volatile dead and detonate dead damage would increase significantly. In the video he outlines that at 3 spectre's summoned (the amount you get for a level 21 gem) can increased the damage of detonate dead by 100%. This seems like it could be a decent addition to our build. Maybe replace immortal call with summon spectre for some fat damage? Im not sure how PoB can calc this.

This is a very interesting find although only the last minute could matter for us if its true that in only in boss rooms like Sirus and uber elder only 1 enemy is spawnable which i have my doubts and need to verify this. But this is a very narrow use case. I could do a video about Sirus if its true it should double my damage and i shall almost instakill him in phaase 3. Overall id say it isnt applicable for us expect for having a very nice video record of Sirus kill.

"
Kurohade написал:
Does the bone offering heal (life on block) work with es builds?

It says recover life on block so it does not work for energy shield.

ZZang,

The way I understood the video was that the 100% dmg increase was with 3 unique spectres in just about any area. This increase would go UP in areas of certain boss fights.

When using his calculator, if only 1 descecratable monster is availabe ie Sirus. The damage increase jumps up to 300% with 3 spectres

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация