[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I've recently leveled my first witch in harvest league and ive decided to give this build a shot. I'm almost a 95 level and i'm starting to have problem to survive.

That's my gear:

Скрытый текст

I have checked level 100 example-tree and i almost have the same, but i saw a lot of people rolling with unnatural instinct, which change a tree by some margain.
I have anger pen and energy shield leech from zealotry in my watcher's eye and i cannot convience myself if its a good combination - i don't feel that energy leech (pob says its only 950/s, which isnt that great). Moreover i see a lot of people invest in CDR and to be honest i don't see how is it even good?

Basicaly any help is really appreciated, at this point, even tho i play only a week i don't have any idea how to improve in terms of tree or item choices (atm sitting at 780k dps per orb, 7.5k ES with HH)

I love perfect numbers. I can use Righteous Fire permanently. AVG Hit 677k
Последняя редакция: phuaoyama. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 0:56:30
"
Anyone doing Full tier 4 seeds (23-24 tier 4 seeds) harvest with this build consistently? I am doing life build and I'm looking to transition into this build if it can clear full tier 4 seeds because this life build can only do like half tier 4 seed clear, more than 12 seeds and I'm in real danger.

I guess this build can't do full tier 4 seed clear as well. Thank gaming gods I haven't bought the gears yet coz this build cost a fortune here in harvest league.
i get error 301 from pob loading that build, any ideas? google sais it means that the source has moved
Can someone tell me what I should be binding on my quickskill slots for this build?
"
"
Anyone doing Full tier 4 seeds (23-24 tier 4 seeds) harvest with this build consistently? I am doing life build and I'm looking to transition into this build if it can clear full tier 4 seeds because this life build can only do like half tier 4 seed clear, more than 12 seeds and I'm in real danger.

I guess this build can't do full tier 4 seed clear as well. Thank gaming gods I haven't bought the gears yet coz this build cost a fortune here in harvest league.

Even aura stacking has trouble doing all t4 seeds. You need to learn how to move around with this build. I personally done yellow t4 seeds but its only about 10 - 12 (my garden layout is crap) with sextants + stupid map mods. If you can't do it with mods, then whats the point?
I know that you get this a lot, but I am kind of stuck, any suggestions on what to upgrade next?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
"
Walkirrr написал:
I know that you get this a lot, but I am kind of stuck, any suggestions on what to upgrade next?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Changes I would personnaly do :
- Inward with Zealotry or Anger 15% mana reservation enchant. This will alow you to switch your Anguish for double fire dmg / dmg buff Anguish ;
- Double Circle of Anguish with %in Fire dmg & Dmg buff ;
- Fingerless slik Gloves with as much ES, with T1 res, and Culling Strike & Unnerved. Or ES / dex / double T1-T2 res ;
- Sorcerer boots with T1 cooldown res, move speed, cannot be frozen, ES and res ;
- Chayula with Defense (or res) catalyse ;
- Wise Oak flask ;
- Diamond Flask with %recovery speed / anti curse or %life regen

Try to gets missing stats ont your cluster jewels.
Последняя редакция: LAGROSSESIMONE. Время: 13 авг. 2020 г., 3:48:28
What gloves enchant would you guys recommend?
What do you think about use an Inpusla?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация