[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
zzang написал:
As of a recent reddit post. Necromancer nerfs have been confirmed.

Lets hope they are more targeted towards spectres that destroy the game harder than this build ever could while doing it on zero cost budget with just gem levels.
Tbh I don't think damage is what's likely to receive nerf because it requires investment, they might nerf redemption spectre to promote spectre diversity. But most likely they will nerf free tankyness a.k.a. bone offering spam. This affects a lot of necro builds and it's been a staple because it's literally free defense.

While we're at spectres, they should decide whether to change +1 spectre chest mod into influence mod or completely nuke it from the game. Making it delve-only drop is pretty stupid. Harvest let you remove bad mods and craft good spectre chests but when it ends it's gonna be back to rng roulette.
"
6_din_49 написал:
Yes! GGG is going to nerf our beloved Corpse Pact passive because of these pesky spectre summoners, who are using it to have their OP spectres do even more damage. I suspect some of them are using Spellslinger to trigger desecrate/offerings/wave of conviction/elemental equilibrium/curses, and other stuff that makes their broken spectres even more powerful. They are clearly going to get nerfed next week.

I think you are wrong there. The pesky summoners require their gem slots for all their minion and aura setup like scaling Hatred almost into infinity. But nice try though.
In case necro ascendancy gets nerfed badly, anyone tried this build as assassin?

Tankiness wouldn't be the same, but dps should be a lot higher. As assassin, we should be able to get ~100% crit chance, free power charges and perks like movement speed, free culling strike, reflect immunity, elusive, etc. Even poison can be quite good, if we are using "Volkuur's Guidance" gloves (fire damage can poison).
Последняя редакция: 6_din_49. Время: 10 сент. 2020 г., 12:50:43
"
6_din_49 написал:
In case necro ascendancy gets nerfed badly, anyone tried this build as assassin?

Tankiness wouldn't be the same, but dps should be a lot higher. As assassin, we should be able to get ~100% crit chance, free power charges and perks like movement speed, free culling strike, reflect immunity, elusive, etc. Even poison can be quite good, if we are using "Volkuur's Guidance" gloves (fire damage can poison).

You can try it out and let us know how it works!
I think the loss of bone offering alone makes it a lot less tanky.
Ok, tried with my own gear and skill tree setup, as assassin. Did not change the gloves, but calculated with 5 poison because wand does physical damage which can poison because of "Toxic Delivery" + "Noxious Strike" ascendancies.

Here's the pob: https://pastebin.com/uAuV8Jki

Result:
- 50% more dps (lost the free shock, but got a lot more via crit chance/multiplier)
- 10% less energy shield (from 8460 to 7887)
- lost ~26% block/spell block chance from bone offering (probably can change Arcane Swiftness cluster with something else)

The rest looks pretty much the same, according to POB. Not sure if the balls would be triggered less often because we lost the attack/cast speed from Corpse Pact.

If we add the "Volkuur's Guidance" gloves, I think the poison damage can be quite massive. I'm sure there's a lot of room for improvement.
Последняя редакция: 6_din_49. Время: 10 сент. 2020 г., 15:47:39
"
6_din_49 написал:
Ok, tried with my own gear and skill tree setup, as assassin. Did not change the gloves, but calculated with 5 poison because wand does physical damage which can poison because of "Toxic Delivery" + "Noxious Strike" ascendancies.

Here's the pob: https://pastebin.com/uAuV8Jki

Result:
- 50% more dps (lost the free shock, but got a lot more via crit chance/multiplier)
- 10% less energy shield (from 8460 to 7887)
- lost ~26% block/spell block chance from bone offering (probably can change Arcane Swiftness cluster with something else)

The rest looks pretty much the same, according to POB. Not sure if the balls would be triggered less often because we lost the attack/cast speed from Corpse Pact.

If we add the "Volkuur's Guidance" gloves, I think the poison damage can be quite massive. I'm sure there's a lot of room for improvement.

Can you provide gameplay videos?

Personal notes: survivability is extremely bad i would not recommend this for my quality guides. The build probably will have a lot less dps in reality due to not hitting any meaningful triggercap. Low Es and even lower block.

I think if you like Assassin you should really play a CoC Cyclone meta setup because its top tier damage and clear
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 10 сент. 2020 г., 16:30:52

Made some juicy upgrades thanks to Harvest.

(the 2% fire res on the large cluster is on purpose)
Managed to perfectly balance all resists for the wise oak.

https://pastebin.com/u8Y0cWgu

adding to some nice stuff on standard, the build is shaping up perfectly.

Fingers crossed we survive on Monday :)
Последняя редакция: IrishRoyal. Время: 11 сент. 2020 г., 5:41:40
"

Made some juicy upgrades thanks to Harvest.

(the 2% fire res on the large cluster is on purpose)
Managed to perfectly balance all resists for the wise oak.

https://pastebin.com/u8Y0cWgu

adding to some nice stuff on standard, the build is shaping up perfectly.

Fingers crossed we survive on Monday :)

Beautiful gear mate.

I also got a huge build guide update after patch notes in case GGG dont decide to ruin this very expensive build and force us all to play spectre summoners.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 11 сент. 2020 г., 6:43:18
"
zzang написал:
"
6_din_49 написал:
Yes! GGG is going to nerf our beloved Corpse Pact passive because of these pesky spectre summoners, who are using it to have their OP spectres do even more damage. I suspect some of them are using Spellslinger to trigger desecrate/offerings/wave of conviction/elemental equilibrium/curses, and other stuff that makes their broken spectres even more powerful. They are clearly going to get nerfed next week.

I think you are wrong there. The pesky summoners require their gem slots for all their minion and aura setup like scaling Hatred almost into infinity. But nice try though.

Do you expect nerfs?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация