[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I was the one who recommended Charisma and Helmet enchant to fix the build for 3.11.

I've been brainstorming some ideas to fix the mana for 3.12, I have two ideas.

1) Up at the top jewel socket, we can use Intuitive Leap to allocate Discord Artisan and get Leadership

or

2) At the top jewel socket use a large thread of hope, come south to allocate Leadership and Charisma with a thread of hope, we then anoint Champion of the Cause.

This gives us all the reduced mana nodes on the tree.

Trees are in the dropdown here: https://pastebin.com/Fv6KYm8F
livejamie
Последняя редакция: livejamie. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 6:10:09
"
livejamie написал:
I was the one who recommended Charisma and Helmet enchant to fix the build for 3.11.

1) Up at the top jewel socket, we can use Intuitive Leap to allocate Discord Artisan and get Leadership

or

2) At the top jewel socket use a large thread of hope, come south to allocate Leadership and Charisma with a thread of hope, we then anoint Champion of the Cause.

It will become really hard to level with VD/DD though I suspect? Even using Sovereignty and SS/VD/DD/Spell cascade along with SS/Desecrate/Spell cascade ought to cause too much mana reserved, assuming a base reservation of 28% ish percent (lvl 8-ish SS seeing as its 30-25% at level 20). I previously used SS/WoC as well, but that will not fit anymore. How wouldd you go on with leveling in a league start? Ditch slinger altogether, or use something else instead of DD (like inspiration?)
"
Garash написал:
"
livejamie написал:

or

It will become really hard to level with VD/DD though I suspect? Even using Sovereignty and SS/VD/DD/Spell cascade along with SS/Desecrate/Spell cascade ought to cause too much mana reserved, assuming a base reservation of 28% ish percent (lvl 8-ish SS seeing as its 30-25% at level 20). I previously used SS/WoC as well, but that will not fit anymore. How wouldd you go on with leveling in a league start? Ditch slinger altogether, or use something else instead of DD (like inspiration?)

You probably wouldn't run DD anyways until you got the helm enchant but we can test the numbers when POB updates to have a better idea.
livejamie
"
livejamie написал:
You probably wouldn't run DD anyways until you got the helm enchant but we can test the numbers when POB updates to have a better idea.

I found it excellent to level with VD-DD-SS-and spell cascade! DD boosted single target and clear massively! But yeah, I tried to adjust for higher mana reserved in PoB now (40 %), and from what I understand, I ought to be able to use conc effect or hypothermia, or inspiration (depending on links) instead of DD, and ditch my Spellslinger-Wave of Conviction -Onslaught setup.

Now, let's see how much the other nerf affects us tomorrow :Z
I don't think we got hit that hard did we?
"
I don't think we got hit that hard did we?

At end game level I don't think we got hit that hard, no. What has me concerned is:
[Spellslinger] now has 30% Mana Reservation Override at gem level 1, down to 25% at gem level 20 (from 20% at all gem levels).

for leveling. Perhaps the new salvo skill is excellent for spellslinging, so you dont need a seperate SS/Desecrate to save mana reserved. I don't know. Ive been using VD/SS/DD/Spell cascade for leveling, but that doesn't seem to work anymore with the mana reserved nerf.
"
livejamie написал:

or

Sounds interesting!

I will need PoB update for the mana reserve calculation.

One thing in my opinion is for sure: the high performance version will be expensive as hell and generally unavailable for average players now that harvest is gone. I will probably add this in the first sentences of the guide to not leaguestart with this.

I will add a updated version soon of min maxed VD/DD from Harvest in case anybody wondered what the best setup was.
How viable would this be starting the league duoing with an aurabot? Just looking for something that will be strong enough to farm juiced maps with an aurabot duo without a huge initial investment, so that I can farm currency until we are able to do 100% delirious t15s. ty
Is the build still alive or is it bricked?
Alive on std ( level 97 ) ive just need the helm swap for the mana reserve enchant ( i mention std cause i dont know hows the leveling gona be )

old helm bellow

Heres a minotaur fight on 3.12

https://streamable.com/xn4lqv

and the whole gear
Скрытый текст

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Последняя редакция: Tom1nside. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 16:43:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация