[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Sorry if this has been asked before,

For crafting the wand, the two most important mods are %spell/fire damage and local fire damage right? As for the 3rd, I understand that +1 level to all spell gems is the best, but around how much % difference in dps does it give over t1 damage added to fire spells or +1 level to fire gems?

Thank you.
Последняя редакция: ForeverYou. Время: 12 сент. 2020 г., 21:18:05
zzang, is there a benefit to having a legacy Transcendence flesh vs the new version?
Crit multi is the same, only difference is the 2% reduced life recovery rate.

I know we use Ghost Reaver and Zealoth's Oath.
Zealoth's Oath is life reg, so not affected by life recovery.
Ghost Reaver on the other hand.. Does this affect it?

The reason I want to use a new version, is I have 90% chance to avoid chill on all my jewels, and if I get a new version now in Harvest, I can put this implicit on it too, giving me 100% chill avoidance.
Just don't want to gimp any ES recovery if the life recovery is applying to it.

POB doesn't seem to show any difference.
Will this build be updated for heist league?
"
Reniz написал:
Will this build be updated for heist league?

Depends on the patch notes.

"
zzang, is there a benefit to having a legacy Transcendence flesh vs the new version?
Crit multi is the same, only difference is the 2% reduced life recovery rate.

I know we use Ghost Reaver and Zealoth's Oath.
Zealoth's Oath is life reg, so not affected by life recovery.
Ghost Reaver on the other hand.. Does this affect it?

The reason I want to use a new version, is I have 90% chance to avoid chill on all my jewels, and if I get a new version now in Harvest, I can put this implicit on it too, giving me 100% chill avoidance.
Just don't want to gimp any ES recovery if the life recovery is applying to it.

POB doesn't seem to show any difference.

There is no real benefit to legacy transcendent flesh i just use one because this is the one i got.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 12 сент. 2020 г., 15:27:45
I really hope they do not nerf-hammer this build. It has been one of the most enjoyable builds I have played in a long time.

Yes, it is not a cheap build. God-tier builds are not and should not be.

There is a lot of players that have been playing on Standard for many years, and have accumulated some wealth to be able to afford a higher degree of play.

Other than that, I like grapes...
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
I'm hyped by this build for next league wishing they won't nerf it, it seems expensive and I have absolutely no idea about what to farm for completing this build.
Manifesto just in, a nerf to Spellsinger.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Yep Necro SS builds got nerfed hard.
Spellslinger skill, necro ascendancy, enduring cry, divine flesh. Basically 80% of the stuff nerfed was related to VD builds. I guess GGG just looks at the league most used builds and nerf them to the ground.
"
Jadran написал:
Manifesto just in, a nerf to Spellsinger.

Yeah, Mistress of Sacrifice nerfed too. 9% less block chance from Bone Offering now?
Balance manifesto has me very concerned. I suspect the Spellslinger mana reservation change will cripple or kill this build but my knowledge of POE is fairly limited.

I have roughly 400 exalts poured into this build (including gems) so I am hoping zzang can find a way to keep us exploding corpses. It has been a ton of fun and, by far, the most powerful build I have ever played.

I suspect he is waiting for the actual patch notes before he comments. He'll also need time to analyze any possible mitigation strategy. Fingers crossed but expecting we just got hard-clapped by GGG.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация