[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Spyke15 написал:
I seem to not be able to access the POB. Any way I could get a ss or something of your build?

Put the link directly into your browser url and copy the raw cord and paste it into your PoB community fork version. There is probably a capture preventing you from importing the pob link directly.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 6:11:57
Awesome build, Zzang. I'm trying it out on league, so far I'm performing pretty solid. I have a couple questions regarding budget alternatives, particularly for the helmet. If I can't find/afford a helmet with those support lines, is it better to keep DD and VD on the armour (damage wise)? And also, how do you feel about Starkonja's Hood, is it a good budget alternative since this build uses a lot of reserved health? Lastly, is Frenzy supposed to be a high damage source or just a trigger for spellslinger? Thanks.
If you want to deal 50% less damage on this build - starkonja head definetely is a great option :)
"
dtx1212 написал:
If you want to deal 50% less damage on this build - starkonja head definetely is a great option :)

:D man I laughed so hard when I realized is reduced damage done not received. What a dumbass I am wearing it. Thanks for the heads up lol
"
juniorademir написал:
Awesome build, Zzang. I'm trying it out on league, so far I'm performing pretty solid. I have a couple questions regarding budget alternatives, particularly for the helmet. If I can't find/afford a helmet with those support lines, is it better to keep DD and VD on the armour (damage wise)? And also, how do you feel about Starkonja's Hood, is it a good budget alternative since this build uses a lot of reserved health? Lastly, is Frenzy supposed to be a high damage source or just a trigger for spellslinger? Thanks.

- Budget Helm: Crown of the Inward Eye. You wont find any better in league for less. (Lab Enchantment is a different story though)
- Frenzy is just a trigger and provides Frenzy charges at the same time for more dmg multiplier.
I played vd+dd spellslinger in harvest as a starter and end game. I was playing a life version could go ll but did not. After nerfs i thought it was dead but now i m looking for a new build for myself. I have around 10-15ish exalts do you think i could make it work this league with that much currency?
Coming to affirm that Zzang's mirror service is really reliable! After taking the helmet, I have VD and DD at level 26, Discipline at level 26, Zealotry at level 26 and Anger at level 28. Running smoothly with 7.4k ES with HH and 10k ES with Chain Belt! Tks for the great build Zzang!

PS: After POB configs i got: 2.3M damage per VD and 3.3M damage per DD (Sirus damage) :D
Последняя редакция: NNeto. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 15:11:29
Hey!
Thanks for this build! :)
Can you give me an advice, what upgrade I should do next? I have ~13 ex at the moment and I don't know what I should buy ;/
Current pob: https://pastebin.com/CZTtV0GU
Heist SC
Everything is priceless in SSF...
Fixed my boots with meta crafting:

Now i can run +1 AoE Gems in

while maintaining 10k ES. Boots are up for service now as well

"
NNeto написал:
Coming to affirm that Zzang's mirror service is really reliable! After taking the helmet, I have VD and DD at level 26, Discipline at level 26, Zealotry at level 26 and Anger at level 28. Running smoothly with 7.4k ES with HH and 10k ES with Chain Belt! Tks for the great build Zzang!

PS: After POB configs i got: 2.3M damage per VD and 3.3M damage per DD (Sirus damage) :D

Nice setup i just tried your amulet in PoB it made me have 2.4m (from 1.93m) VD and 3.5m DD(from 2.83m) but losing Stun immunity and 1.5k ES and 60 chaos res. I stay with Chayula but still very interesting amulet :)

Would love to see your PoB.

"
KubgiN написал:
I played vd+dd spellslinger in harvest as a starter and end game. I was playing a life version could go ll but did not. After nerfs i thought it was dead but now i m looking for a new build for myself. I have around 10-15ish exalts do you think i could make it work this league with that much currency?

If you can get the Helm Reservation Enchant Inward Eye its worth it otherwise i dont know.

"
Driler написал:
Hey!
Thanks for this build! :)
Can you give me an advice, what upgrade I should do next? I have ~13 ex at the moment and I don't know what I should buy ;/
Current pob: https://pastebin.com/CZTtV0GU
Heist SC

Depending on league prices you could improve belt and boots with cooldown recovery. Gloves Unnerve on Hit and Culling Strike. And a way better wand should be possible maybe with beastsplitting self crafting.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 16:37:12
"
zzang написал:
Would love to see your PoB.

Here: https://pastebin.com/4PsEqDw1

^^
Последняя редакция: NNeto. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 16:53:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация