[3.12] LL VD+DD Spellslinger|10k ES |75%Block/75% Spell Block | GOD TIER T19 100% Delirious [Videos]

"
Hiho@ll

I tryed to play my great Build in Standard but it dont work after the Spellslinger Nerf.
I tested some in the Passive tree and some in the Equipment.
I change a Gem out of the VD/DD Setup. i change Conc. Effect to inc. critical Strike Support ( Culling Strike works well to but have less Damage.
At the End i can run all Auras and VD/DD Spec include Cooldown Helm Encharmt. I can Facetank most of the Content like before the Nerf. I run on arround 10.1K ES.

Here is my current Setup:



Maybe it helps anyone here a bit ;)
Good luck @ll


Chief, how did you get both Spellslingers running when using 30% cooldown helmet and swapping out Conc Effect and swapping in Critical Strike gem? When I do this, my reservation is 100% (26% for one and 74% for other). I can only get it working by swapping out both Conc Effect and Elem Focus, which is too much DPS loss. I am running both Sovereignty and Charisma. I think I can only get this to work with 1% reserve reduced corrupted gem.
hi, could you please explain why do you use cinderswallow urn while u have elemental focus?
"
iommix написал:
hi, could you please explain why do you use cinderswallow urn while u have elemental focus?


You are referring to the "bare minimum for league PoB" i guess?

The reason is that you ignite targets with your Frenzy supported with Barrage support and Combustion support.

Edit: I updated the "bare minimum" league pob i confused some pob links there.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 14:58:55
"
zzang написал:
"
NNeto написал:
"
zzang написал:

Bro

37 Fire Res 37 Lightning Res (uncapped) when Wise Oak is down, uncapped block, 7.4k ES, no stun immunity, no freeze immunity and Righteous Fire ticket on what the hell :D



I thought you asked PoB to analyze the good parts, not the bad ones ^^


Let's go:


Like I told you in the mirror service time:

I like to use HH, but i can have 10k ES with chain belt.

About the resists: yeah, its a mess, because when i got the harvest things cant get good roll on that; it does not disturb me in any way.

Stun immunity: Is that a thing? it does not disturb me in any way.

Freeze Immunity: Flask

Uncapped Block: Man...you really like min-max things lol

Righteous Fire: I did not understand this part.

The idea is to make T19 Full delirium quickly and my setup does it Zzang xD

Min-Max is not and was never my goal ^^

May my post be an incentive to people who play Std where I categorically state: you don't need a build exactly like Zzang to run t19 deli ... You can have more damage and less defense without any problem.

Don't make it a competition bro... It is not :D


PS: You forgot to thank me in the first topic about the idea of ​​+1 AoE on the helmet while maintaining your "precious" 10k ES...I deserve my copyright ^^


I didnt wanted to sound rude at all im very sorry for that.
Build is indeed very nice i mean its possible to clear T19 100% Delirium far below this gear level. I did it back at the end of 3.10 with crown of the Inward Eye without RF. Now we are running RF with rare helm and more than tripple the amount of Damage.

Also thank you for the Idea with +1 AoE i recognized that i can push the boots for more ES. Will edit first page when im back home.

Edit: Updated the guide to give you reference for +1 AoE on Helm in the Gear Section and PoB RF is ticket on now for: 3.4m VD damage and 5m DD damage.


Really thanks Zzang!

I hope you didn't think I was rude either! It was never my intention! Despite knowing that my character is not at the same level as yours, I have nothing to complain about, my friend: All Harvest equipment was donated (that's why elemental resistances are all mess), even that Mirror I used to copy your helmet was donated from friends who played harvest and don't play Std so for me there was no currency spent :D

Once again thank you for bringing us the build concept!

All hail to you Zzang :D

Последняя редакция: NNeto. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 1:43:20
For those who don't know with such boots
and craft on gloves
+ 1 small cluster jewel with elegant form(or megalomaniac) you'll become immune to all elemental ailments (freeze/chill/ignite/shock/sap/brittle and etc.) at cost of small cluster jewel and cooldown recovery on boots if you're on budget. Helps a lot in simulacrum and derlirium.
Последняя редакция: dtx1212. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 6:34:59
"
dtx1212 написал:
For those who don't know with such boots
and craft on gloves
+ 1 small cluster jewel with elegant form(or megalomaniac) you'll become immune to all elemental ailments (freeze/chill/ignite/shock/sap/brittle and etc.) at cost of small cluster jewel and cooldown recovery on boots if you're on budget. Helps a lot in simulacrum and derlirium.


Thats a very nice trick! So easy to get elemental Ailment immunity. Just curious since your boots provide 34% and gloves 24% and Elegant Form 30% is a total of 88% where do the other 12% come from?
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 8:23:13
"
zzang написал:
"
dtx1212 написал:
For those who don't know with such boots
and craft on gloves
+ 1 small cluster jewel with elegant form(or megalomaniac) you'll become immune to all elemental ailments (freeze/chill/ignite/shock/sap/brittle and etc.) at cost of small cluster jewel and cooldown recovery on boots if you're on budget. Helps a lot in simulacrum and derlirium.


Thats a very nice trick! So easy to get elemental Ailment immunity. Just curious since your boots provide 34% and gloves 24% and Elegant Form 30% is a total of 88% where do the other 12% come from?

Arcane swiftness on the tree, you'll take it anyway on this build
"
dtx1212 написал:
"
zzang написал:
"
dtx1212 написал:
For those who don't know with such boots
and craft on gloves
+ 1 small cluster jewel with elegant form(or megalomaniac) you'll become immune to all elemental ailments (freeze/chill/ignite/shock/sap/brittle and etc.) at cost of small cluster jewel and cooldown recovery on boots if you're on budget. Helps a lot in simulacrum and derlirium.


Thats a very nice trick! So easy to get elemental Ailment immunity. Just curious since your boots provide 34% and gloves 24% and Elegant Form 30% is a total of 88% where do the other 12% come from?

Arcane swiftness on the tree, you'll take it anyway on this build


Wow i totally forgot how absurdly powerful those block nodes in the northern skill tree are!

Good job at sharing that.
"
dtx1212 написал:
For those who don't know with such boots
and craft on gloves
+ 1 small cluster jewel with elegant form(or megalomaniac) you'll become immune to all elemental ailments (freeze/chill/ignite/shock/sap/brittle and etc.) at cost of small cluster jewel and cooldown recovery on boots if you're on budget. Helps a lot in simulacrum and derlirium.


Oh awesome! For some reason I thought you needed the craft on armour to get ailment immune so I was like: "shavs be messing shit up" but apparently not!

Just got a hold of this in league. Now I only need 6L shavs aaand everything else ^^

Скрытый текст
"
Garash написал:


Just got a hold of this in league. Now I only need 6L shavs aaand everything else ^^

Скрытый текст


Grats man! How much was it in league?
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 7:06:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация