[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"

I FINALLY GOT IT :)

ok... I got very lucky and ran 16 lab's for it

Congrats !!! damn -16- uber labs sounds like an eternity for me ( even 8s with dual enchant :D ) :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

@zzang : Hey mate,

I just wanted to share my thanks for the build that I enjoyed a lot last league.

I did not pushed the stuff to an absurd level, but it was realy satisfying. It was my league starter, and I'me realy happy with it even if I had a hard time from a certain point.

Just wanted to share my thanks, my (outdated) review and my stuff :

Скрытый текст

Последняя редакция: LAGROSSESIMONE. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 17:17:51
"
dtx1212 написал:
"
ntpphong написал:
Is anyone playing this in 3.12?

I'm playing with this build on league, enchant is very cheap atm also, seems like not many people are playing with this build.

Hi dtx. How do you use herald,anger,disc and zeal on blood magick setup with spellslinger helm enchant?
Alright guys here is the big update i promised. It took me one week to fix Helm Enchant from Labyrinth (is now mandatory for this build) plus another day to hit penetration enchant for boots.

Updated Video section for comparison video between 3.12 and 3.11. Updated Build Section, Updated Gear Section, Updated Mirror Service section im now providing my own service for gear that you need for this build!

This is the min/max version in std with balanced resists for wise oak using a rare pseudo 8 link helm.

- Still 75/75 Block cap with 2x Mage Hunter, Conjured Wall,
- Still 10k ES,
- Still running VD + DD with 6 linked gems.
- RF sustainable while in combat
- 1.8 milion VD // 2.6 milion DD (possible for VD 2 mil / 3 mil DD)

Flasks:

Jewels:

potential improvements when Harvest ever comes back with synthesis jewel implicit craftings:

Either

10* Jewels with 10% stun avoidance to replace amulet OR
10* Jewels with 10% freeze avoidance for freeze immune OR
10* Jewels with Shock avoidance for Shock Immune.

Also: There was some mechanical change which makes Volatile Dead spawn much later than it used to before 3.12 patch which makes the performance of just VD without DD really awful.

"
LAGROSSESIMONE написал:

I just wanted to share my thanks for the build that I enjoyed a lot last league.

I did not pushed the stuff to an absurd level, but it was realy satisfying. It was my league starter, and I'me realy happy with it even if I had a hard time from a certain point.

Скрытый текст

It makes me happy that i could provide a smooth gameplay experience with my guides.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 7:30:21
"
ScottEvill написал:
"
dtx1212 написал:
"
ntpphong написал:
Is anyone playing this in 3.12?

I'm playing with this build on league, enchant is very cheap atm also, seems like not many people are playing with this build.

Hi dtx. How do you use herald,anger,disc and zeal on blood magick setup with spellslinger helm enchant?

I use self-control notable on medium cluster jewel(discipline mana reduction)
"
dtx1212 написал:
"
ScottEvill написал:

Interesting that this is enough to be able to run blood magic herald of ash without Reservation Anguish. It makes the build a tad bit more accessible in league.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 9:03:01
"
dtx1212 написал:
"
ScottEvill написал:
"
dtx1212 написал:

Ty very much for answer dtx!
Thx again for the build zzang)
damn this update came too late for harvest.
I spent ages perfecting it :D

Now back to the drawing board.

The dps increase is significant.

Also, that legacy Shav's and dual prism shield corrupt are just nuts!

Can anyone fix pob?
"
zzang написал:
Alright guys here is the big update i promised. It took me one week to fix Helm Enchant from Labyrinth (is now mandatory for this build) plus another day to hit penetration enchant for boots.

Updated Video section for comparison video between 3.12 and 3.11. Updated Build Section, Updated Gear Section, Updated Mirror Service section im now providing my own service for gear that you need for this build!

This is the min/max version in std with balanced resists for wise oak using a rare pseudo 8 link helm.

- Still 75/75 Block cap with 2x Mage Hunter, Conjured Wall,
- Still 10k ES,
- Still running VD + DD with 6 linked gems.
- RF sustainable while in combat
- 1.8 milion VD // 2.6 milion DD (possible for VD 2 mil / 3 mil DD)

Flasks:

Jewels:

potential improvements when Harvest ever comes back with synthesis jewel implicit craftings:

Either

10* Jewels with 10% stun avoidance to replace amulet OR
10* Jewels with 10% freeze avoidance for freeze immune OR
10* Jewels with Shock avoidance for Shock Immune.

Also: There was some mechanical change which makes Volatile Dead spawn much later than it used to before 3.12 patch which makes the performance of just VD without DD really awful.

"
LAGROSSESIMONE написал:

Скрытый текст

It makes me happy that i could provide a smooth gameplay experience with my guides.

I'm trying to play this build in heist, is there anywhere u could link a tree before us getting all the clusters etc? as when I compare ur build to other spellslingers its like completely different so I'm torn between what to do. Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация