[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Can you make a "starter/budget" version in your guide? Like a non mirror-tier items, i got something around 30ex to start one of this but im not sure about items...
Thanks buddy

He has one.

Bare Minimum Setup for League
https://pastebin.com/U9v3Yi9e

Warning for league players: It will be expensive and difficult to get into "comfortable" range of gear before build feels good. Play at your own risk in league.

Although not mirror tier gear, it's still expensive to start. I spent 10 ex on helmet, 6 ex on shavs, 3 ex or so on belt. The cluster jewels are expensive as well. I am yet to afford Mage hunter + conjured wall + thaumatarge (spelling? lol) cluter jewel as it's 6 ex+ a pop.

I am still rather squishy with 7K-ish ES. But I still have low level gems (especially Discipline combined with much discipline aura effect from cluster jewels so ES should go up with the level of Discipline).

I am yet in the comfortable range as well. I do love this build though, the clear speed is amazing. Once I get enough single target dps to roflstomp Sirus etc. it will be a blast for sure.
Последняя редакция: Garash. Время: 5 окт. 2020 г., 4:07:45
"
pimpre написал:
Hello tahnks for sharing this build i'm having fun playing but have some question also ; )

Can anyone give me some advise about what should be my 2-3 next upgrade plz?

Also i don't understand why the helmet enchant spellslinger is so important i don't have any mana problem maybe because i'm not 6 link? what would be a budget enchant?

And i'm at 555/1291hp how can i lower it so i can be lowlife plz?

Thanks for helping me. gl&hf

You need blood magic linked to herald of ash in order to become low life. But you may not be able to do that since you dont have reduced mana reservation on your rings for herald of ash.

You need the enchant on the helmet so you can have VD and DD on the same spell slinger. You only have VD now, and a 5L significantly reducing your mana reservation. Keep in mind that introducing DD on your 6L will most likely double your mana reservation since you now have two linked spells for the same spell slinger, with the shared support gem's mana multipliers counting twice.
"
Garash написал:
"
pimpre написал:
Hello tahnks for sharing this build i'm having fun playing but have some question also ; )

Can anyone give me some advise about what should be my 2-3 next upgrade plz?

Also i don't understand why the helmet enchant spellslinger is so important i don't have any mana problem maybe because i'm not 6 link? what would be a budget enchant?

And i'm at 555/1291hp how can i lower it so i can be lowlife plz?

Thanks for helping me. gl&hf

You need blood magic linked to herald of ash in order to become low life. But you may not be able to do that since you dont have reduced mana reservation on your rings for herald of ash.

Thanks for your answer so what i understand is the 6L shav should be my priority. And myabe the enchant on wand.

Последняя редакция: pimpre. Время: 5 окт. 2020 г., 9:43:47
I'm planniung on using the Divergent Spellslingers which eleminates the Increased CD recovery on the gem.
Without that is it still worth getting CD recovery on belt and boots or can i swap them out for something else?
"
Bizmarc написал:
I'm planniung on using the Divergent Spellslingers which eleminates the Increased CD recovery on the gem.
Without that is it still worth getting CD recovery on belt and boots or can i swap them out for something else?

you are probably halving your total damage with that. I see absolutley no reason to go with alt quality that reduces your cooldown recovery. Maybe im missing somthing would love if you could explain your reaosning behind it.
May have misread the gem quality, for some reason i thought it went the other way. glad i asked lol
is there any chance to play this with assassin?
"
orestis1997polo написал:
is there any chance to play this with assassin?

No, not this build. Maybe some other kind of spellslinger but it wont have much in common with this build.
Am I missing something, or does the Essence Rush cluster node look very nice? That along with Conjured Wall and Mage Hunter seems very good, or are sap psyche and thaumaturge (spelling?) superior?

I just rolled this by mistake, do you think this and 1 Self-Control takes care of the reservation without mods on the rings?
POB seems to like it but I wanna make sure.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация