[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Lord_Seti написал:
I can't get my POB to bring it up I keep getting a Error 133 I am running the newsiest version of the tree 1.4.170 I have used the link I have copied the whole build NADA

Are you using Path of Building Community Fork? It works for me in there at least. It is much more updated than the regular PoB, and has faster updates, more mechanics etc. implemented.
Switched Dash for Smoke Mine. Now its Flying. Detonate mines on LMB.
"
Tschubbo написал:
Switched Dash for Smoke Mine. Now its Flying. Detonate mines on LMB.

You can use the defense catalysts on your amulet instead of life/mana ones. Don't do the mistake I did some league ago^^ Saves you like an ex or something I believe for 20 % quality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWFu746VbgI
Wish i can do your build but you sont post your pob ;(
Hi, I'm building based on this guide, I'm playing in league . Are the 4 medium clusters(stalwart/vengrfull mandatory? I read some replies and ppl mentioned they are struggling with the mana/life reserved and working this self-control. This passive goes into the medium cluster or somewhere else?
"
snycmaster написал:
Hi, I'm building based on this guide, I'm playing in league . Are the 4 medium clusters(stalwart/vengrfull mandatory? I read some replies and ppl mentioned they are struggling with the mana/life reserved and working this self-control. This passive goes into the medium cluster or somewhere else?

You either get self-control or 2x herald of ash reduced mana reservation Circle of Anguish rings.

If you were to go self-control you can get it on a small cluster jewel. I'm using Energy from Naught on a small node as I lack flat ES, somewhat, so that 100 flat ES is pretty neat.
"
Garash написал:
"
snycmaster написал:

You either get self-control or 2x herald of ash reduced mana reservation Circle of Anguish rings.

If you were to go self-control you can get it on a small cluster jewel. I'm using Energy from Naught on a small node as I lack flat ES, somewhat, so that 100 flat ES is pretty neat.

Ty very much for the info. One more question, i have the boots and belts with 20% and 15% of cooldown, i wanna divine them for better roll on resis. 15 and 20 are mandatory or i can work with less?
"
snycmaster написал:
"
Garash написал:
"
snycmaster написал:

Ty very much for the info. One more question, i have the boots and belts with 20% and 15% of cooldown, i wanna divine them for better roll on resis. 15 and 20 are mandatory or i can work with less?

Check the "Mechanics" section in OP. Theres a very useful link to reddit regarding this. But yes. Level 20 slinger is 39 % cdr and you want 66 %. So if boots and belt has a cdr sum of 27 % or more youre golden
Has anyone tried the Void VD MTX? Looks like it might help with fps drops and visual clutter, but the showcase has like 3-4 balls spawned so I can't really tell.
"
xecutable1 написал:
Has anyone tried the Void VD MTX? Looks like it might help with fps drops and visual clutter, but the showcase has like 3-4 balls spawned so I can't really tell.

I haven't, but please share if you find any information about this, or try it yourself!

From the preview it did look it would cause less visual clutter, and help with fps drops. I would almost assume its the fire balls which causes the stuttering, for example I got more fps drops when I started to use woke spell cascade. I'd assume that the MTX would help quite much!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация