[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hi I have the helmet with 15% mana reservation but I still can't run herald of ash.
Any suggestion?
"
Magus45 написал:
Hi I have the helmet with 15% mana reservation but I still can't run herald of ash.
Any suggestion?

Its because you also need a Self-Control CLuster Jewel or 2x Anguish with HoA Reservation to run HoA on Bloodmagic. The Self-Control Cluster should be the better option.

"
Respeck написал:
Playing build in league, having alot of fun.

How do you get such high crit chance though? I know i'm missing some crit chance nodes but i still dont see how i will go from 30% in pob to the 98% you show in pob..

Is it because your crit chance flask is taken into account in pob?

Yes, Diamond Flask + Bottled Faith + Gear.

"
Zymcio написал:
Hey everyone :)

Need some help cuz i am kinda stuck.

I know i can change my gems for 21 lvl gems and 5-link for 6-link but need help what to do with rest.

It is better to play with VD+DD or just stay with VD ?

VD and DD shoule be in armor or in 4-link gear ?

Do i lose too much without Circle of anguish?

On maps like 80lvl+ sometimes i am dying and i feel my build is kinda weak any advice ?

Basically what Asag said:

"
Asag написал:
You trying to play very expensive build on budget, no 6L, no Helm enchant, it wont feel that good without investing much more currency.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 15:43:14
Do you think bottled faith is worth the 1.9% crit chance?
"
Respeck написал:
Do you think bottled faith is worth the 1.9% crit chance?

Absolutley.
Последняя редакция: MrLoginus. Время: 9 окт. 2020 г., 1:01:55
can i ask why people in poe.ninja can have vd damage up to 424 k
mean while i only have 1xx k with barely same set up of items and passive trees
:S so confusing
Heres my pob
https://pastebin.com/GFKLZuqq
:S
"
tylerjai720 написал:
can i ask why people in poe.ninja can have vd damage up to 424 k
mean while i only have 1xx k with barely same set up of items and passive trees
:S so confusing

You need to check "volatile dead" AND "detonate dead" to get correct values for VD. Otherwise they'll have 5 support for VD instead of 4 supports for VD and detonate dead.

Btw guys. Lvl 21 Vaal detonate dead is 1c^^ So buy that! That way you can use vaal DD for map bosses etc for some extra dps.

Edit: Poe ninja isn't too reliable for checking people's dps either. This build would have low dps on poe ninja but most likely higher than those with higher dps on poe ninja in reality. This is true even if you were to check VD and DD.

Why? Because if you follow this guide youll use two large cluster jewels eventually, but cluster jewels dps doesn't "show" in poe ninja. You can check this by copying a build in poe ninja and import it to PoB. The cluster jewels will not have their passive nodes allocated, and thus the more cluster jewels you use, the less dps it appears as if you have in poe ninja.

If you use a zealotry watcher's eye, those wont show either on poe ninja, whereas things like crit multi anger will. This is because zealotry watchers eye effects are dependant on the monsters being on concecrated ground, but "monsters are on concecrated ground" is not a default setting in pob. As far as I know this is true for inspiration gem as well, it will not count as you have stacks by default, making that link useless in poe ninja, but very much viable in game.

And of course some people just inflate their poe ninja dps for the lols as well, by using crap support gems (such as conc effect for toxic rain, which decreases your dps in reality because less pods overlap, but increases it on poe ninja because toxic rain isn't calculated correctly). You can use a variety of other ways to inflate the dps as well.

Also keep in mind that poe ninja uses PoB, and not the PoB fork which makes it... less reliable. And it is reliable on what configuration is used by default, as said earlier.
Последняя редакция: Garash. Время: 9 окт. 2020 г., 13:10:21
im really lost which pob do i follow? we 6 link frenzy or vd
Последняя редакция: orestis1997polo. Время: 10 окт. 2020 г., 5:41:19
I've heard some conflicing arguments about using awakened spell cascade on VD setup AND desecrate setup, or merely in the VD setup. Which is the best option? I am using it on my VD/DD setup at the moment, but should I use it for desecrate as well? It's an expensive gem so wanna make sure it's worth the investment^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация