[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
orestis1997polo написал:
im really lost which pob do i follow? we 6 link frenzy or vd

The 6 link shavs bare minimum pob is for league. The helm link is for min/max in std.

"
Garash написал:
I've heard some conflicing arguments about using awakened spell cascade on VD setup AND desecrate setup, or merely in the VD setup. Which is the best option? I am using it on my VD/DD setup at the moment, but should I use it for desecrate as well? It's an expensive gem so wanna make sure it's worth the investment^^

Im also with the opinion that Awakened Spell Cascade +Descecrate is a huge damage bonus for at very least DD and may also even VD.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 10 окт. 2020 г., 14:08:31
what exactly does "Warning for league players: It will be expensive and difficult to get into "comfortable" range of gear before build feels good. Play at your own risk in league." mean? Can the build feel good with 80ex gear on ? in your pob you had legacy gear like shavs and runi's flask.
"
MorganFreeman228322 написал:
what exactly does "Warning for league players: It will be expensive and difficult to get into "comfortable" range of gear before build feels good. Play at your own risk in league." mean? Can the build feel good with 80ex gear on ? in your pob you had legacy gear like shavs and runi's flask.

It means the build has legacy rings u can't get in leagues, so the mana reservation will be quite hard to manage.
Also with the recent nerf to Spellslinger reservation, u now need to invest way more in gear to achieve the former result ( mostly helm enchant that is like 150ex in std and 10 in league). Besides, as u noticed, leg shav's and rumi's aren't available in leagues, so u may be disappointed with the final build, compared to the original.
Последняя редакция: Cylianmedz. Время: 11 окт. 2020 г., 12:05:25
"
Cylianmedz написал:
"

It means the build has legacy rings u can't get in leagues, so the mana reservation will be quite hard to manage.
Also with the recent nerf to Spellslinger reservation, u now need to invest way more in gear to achieve the former result ( mostly helm enchant that is like 150ex in std and 10 in league). Besides, as u noticed, leg shav's and rumi's aren't available in leagues, so u may be disappointed with the final build, compared to the original.

My experience in Heist so far... I have spent around 75ex on:
+ Crown with Spellslinger 15% mana reserv enchant
+ All Cluster jewels including Self-Control (still missing those OP cluster jewels)
+ Belt with CDR + good ES
+ 1 Awa Spell Cascade
+ 1 Circle of Anguish with mana reserv
+ Bottled Faith
+ Presence of Chayula with Charisma annointed
+ Watcher's eye - critical penetrates (Zealotry) + Damage Penatrates (Anger)
+ Gloves and Boots with INT + good ES
+ Good weapon with +1 spell gems, crit, crit multi, spell damage, add fire damage

Suvivability is good (66/62 block, 9.3k ES) and DPS is good as well (VD is 250K and DD is 350K) but not as good as before. Still missing a lot of items that will cost more 60-70ex, such as:

+ Boots with CDR + Ele Pen enchant (so I will be able to get 66% CDR)
+ 1 Awa Spell Cascade
+ Another Circle of Anguish ring
+ Prism Guardian corrupted with +2 aura gems
+ Jewels with double critical mult mods (almost impossible to get them with triple crit. mult. mods. Missing harvest a lot!)
+ 21/20 gems

With that I think I will have the same DPS I had before... but yeah, it costs way more now.
Последняя редакция: fokolino. Время: 11 окт. 2020 г., 12:54:23
"
fokolino написал:
"
Cylianmedz написал:
"

+ All Cluster jewels including Self-Control (still missing those OP cluster jewels)
+ 1 Awa Spell Cascade
+ Bottled Faith
+ Good weapon with +1 spell gems, crit, crit multi, spell damage, add fire damage

Suvivability is good (66/62 block, 9.3k ES) and DPS is good as well (VD is 250K and DD is 350K) but not as good as before. Still missing a lot of items that will cost more 60-70ex, such as:

+ 1 Awa Spell Cascade
+ Jewels with double critical mult mods (almost impossible to get them with triple crit. mult. mods. Missing harvest a lot!)
+ 21/20 gems

With that I think I will have the same DPS I had before... but yeah, it costs way more now.

It'll be VERY cheap to get lvl 21 VD and DD. I got a lvl 21 vaal DD for 1c, lol. 21/20 VD was 10c. Keep in mind that quality doesn't improve for example DD (as it only increases cast speed).

You messaged me about how good awakened spell cascade is for desecrate. I am not sure, to be honest, how much it affects dps. I've seen some people say it doesn't affect the dps because of the cap of 10 corpses for spell cascade and woke spell cascade, but I've seen others saying that using woke spell cascade gives on average more VD balls and thus increasing the dps, so I am not sure.

My dps thus far isn't that high^^ I need to invest in a better wand.

I've seen your wand.. you don't have any flat fire added to wand, and a rather low fire dmg to spells. I've thought either of those was required, but apparently not, so I'll try to broaden my search for a good wand :)
"
Garash написал:

It'll be VERY cheap to get lvl 21 VD and DD. I got a lvl 21 vaal DD for 1c, lol. 21/20 VD was 10c. Keep in mind that quality doesn't improve for example DD (as it only increases cast speed).

You messaged me about how good awakened spell cascade is for desecrate. I am not sure, to be honest, how much it affects dps. I've seen some people say it doesn't affect the dps because of the cap of 10 corpses for spell cascade and woke spell cascade, but I've seen others saying that using woke spell cascade gives on average more VD balls and thus increasing the dps, so I am not sure.

My dps thus far isn't that high^^ I need to invest in a better wand.

I've seen your wand.. you don't have any flat fire added to wand, and a rather low fire dmg to spells. I've thought either of those was required, but apparently not, so I'll try to broaden my search for a good wand :)

You're right. VD and DD 21/0 or 21/20 are not expensive. Anger, Zealotry, etc are not that expensive as well.

I'm testing awa spell cascading linked with VD, DD. It casts 20% more VDs per cast. I´m not sure how to test DD. I think if I link a second awa spell cascade with desecrate it will be even better. Even with this cap, it casts more VDs por cast... so it should be a DPS increase.

I´m trying to craft a wand with higher flat fire, but it's very hard to get it combined with +1 spell and crit multiplier. Oh, I miss harvest =(
Последняя редакция: fokolino. Время: 11 окт. 2020 г., 15:30:08
"
fokolino написал:
"
Cylianmedz написал:
"

+ 1 Awa Spell Cascade
+ Bottled Faith

+ 1 Awa Spell Cascade
+ 21/20 gems

Can you comfortable farm t16 + 5lvl delirium?
There's better builds for farming delirious maps, self-curse occultist, for example, this one can farm them, of course, but it's not that great. Mainly because of proximity shields and gear requirements, while with bv, for example, you need only a good bow and explody chest(with hh and/or inspired learnings) to farm even t19 comfortably.
Последняя редакция: dtx1212. Время: 12 окт. 2020 г., 7:55:54
How good is "Undertaker" mechanical-wise? In PoB it's only 3.5 % dps for me, but does is it a much higher dps gain mechanical-wise? Otherwise I'm thinking about using an Unnatural Instinct where we place the Energy from within now and path to Insightfulness, and still have 3 points over for dps?
I can't get my POB to bring it up I keep getting a Error 133 I am running the newsiest version of the tree 1.4.170 I have used the link I have copied the whole build NADA

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация