[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
dtx1212 написал:

Not as good as zzang's on std, but still a major dps upgrade. Once will enchant this one will put it for mirror service, if someone who's playing this build is interested -

Neat helmets! I've been trying to find an elder or shaper hubris with that enchant as well, but they don't come up that often, sadly.
"
Garash написал:

In order to have it on 6L as well. Then you generate inspiration charges from frenzy, but linking another inspiration in your 6L setup means both VD and DD benefits from the more dmg multiplier. Frenzy uses almost no mana so the inspiration charges are up pretty much always (and it fires fast, so when charges drop youll get them back fast)

Interesting. Does the Inspiration trick works even without the mana reservation enchant? Because it would allow this build to be played on lower budget on the bottom end.
"
Garash написал:

In order to have it on 6L as well. Then you generate inspiration charges from frenzy, but linking another inspiration in your 6L setup means both VD and DD benefits from the more dmg multiplier. Frenzy uses almost no mana so the inspiration charges are up pretty much always (and it fires fast, so when charges drop youll get them back fast)

Interesting however as far as I can tell in the minimum setup for the league variant he doesnt utilize inspiration support anywhere else in the build. Additionally for me personally adding a fully charged inspiration support would be a average damage decrease over using the recommend elemental focus, and concentrated effect. If it was a mistake what else would go in there? I see in his 6L standard setup he has power charge on critical support which seems like a good choice to me.
"
zzang написал:
"
Garash написал:

Interesting. Does the Inspiration trick works even without the mana reservation enchant? Because it would allow this build to be played on lower budget on the bottom end.

"
Akinaria написал:
Interesting however as far as I can tell in the minimum setup for the league variant he doesnt utilize inspiration support anywhere else in the build. Additionally for me personally adding a fully charged inspiration support would be a average damage decrease over using the recommend elemental focus, and concentrated effect. If it was a mistake what else would go in there? I see in his 6L standard setup he has power charge on critical support which seems like a good choice to me.

Sadly, the inspiration on your 6L does not affect the mana reserved, just the mana used. But since you don't use (only reserve) any mana for VD/DD you have almost infinite upkeep on the stacks. You still need the enchant, unfortunately.

As for the damage, yes even a fully stacked inspiration VD/DD would be a net loss of dps, compared to conc. effect or elemental focus, I think. I used it for the start of league, however, since I didn't get the con of conc effect (the reduced area effect), and still get almost the same damage multiplier as the stacks are so reliable.

Inspiration causes frenzy to use less mana as well, which could be a great QoL at league start before you get higher levels on spellslinger etc. so you dont get into the position of having no mana for dash or something^^

Yes, power charge on critical strike seems very good. I'll use that soon I think. At the moment I use culling strike in my frenzy - barrage - combustion setup, but that's mainly for Sirus and I haven't had Vorici in research in a while :)
Craft helmet but 10% reduced mana reservation, 15% not on the trade.
Последняя редакция: narcotrash. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 12:13:20
"
narcotrash написал:

You're still missing two mandatory mods so not much difference, but you can use elemental weakness setup now. Although considering that crown of the inward eye itself gives damage you may have even less damage than before, check it in pob.
Последняя редакция: dtx1212. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 12:46:45
"
dtx1212 написал:
"
narcotrash написал:

You're still missing two mandatory mods so not much difference, but you can use elemental weakness setup now. Although considering that crown of the inward eye itself gives damage you may have even less damage than before, check it in pob.
its mods - soceted gems deal 30% more elemental damage and +3 critical stike chance? you craft using the essence of terror? I just made craft awakener.
You must have lvl 5 awakened hextouch btw, otherwise it does not allow to apply additional curse. Yeah, I crafted with essences, you may use glyphic fossil also. I'd suggest you to return back to crown of the inward eye, because it's better than your current setup.
Последняя редакция: dtx1212. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 13:16:42
I stuped, I buy 1 lvl hextouch)ohh thx with it. I will continue to try to craft a helmet=))
POB not working, please update with a new one

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация