[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I played up to lv 95 using carrion golem necro build and been looking around for something different. Ive spent probably the last couple days switching over to this build. Mainly because I want to do T19 things and im tired of replacing my AG lol

Those jewels are so hard to roll ES/Crit on them lol.. at the current price range of ex. Id estimate this is at least a 200 ex build. Can't wait to try it out though

"
Nemmis написал:
I played up to lv 95 using carrion golem necro build and been looking around for something different. Ive spent probably the last couple days switching over to this build. Mainly because I want to do T19 things and im tired of replacing my AG lol

Those jewels are so hard to roll ES/Crit on them lol.. at the current price range of ex. Id estimate this is at least a 200 ex build. Can't wait to try it out though

About Animate Guardian. I played Golemancer in league and it literally was unkillable with rare Armour that provides 10% of Life as ES/Blind/Consecrated Ground when Stationary plus Grave Intentions Skillnode with stiched demon helm.

About jewels: I doubt there are any for sale in Heist. You need Harvest to crfat those tripple crit multi / ES jewels. You can use some small ES cluster jewels as replacement and unique jewel Transcendent Flesh at the templar jewel spot it will be lower dps but more available.

Update: Did some recording for AL 8 Sirus stomped 2 seconds after spawn. Youtube link is in the video section.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 30 окт. 2020 г., 15:44:50
Yea i've noticed there are a lot of items there that are near impossible to craft without harvest. I've crafted all the cluster jewels minus the 4th mod (i rng'd different 4th mod's) and ended up having to use 2 skill points for dexterity or else couldn't wear the items lol

I've spent well over 150ex though so im all in to try and get something half decent going :)
Hey any recommendations on what to switch in my build was wondering if i even needed HH thanks in advance amazing guide
"
Pacacone написал:
Hey any recommendations on what to switch in my build was wondering if i even needed HH thanks in advance amazing guide

Headhunter is a waste on this build simply not needed. Focus on belt and boots for 66% total CDR to hit the trigger cap this will make the build a lot smoother.

Thanks for recommending this build. Even after the nerf, the build is still running smoothly. Although, I didn't get to spend the full potential of this build, I managed to do some alternatives to make it work. I have spent all of my currency on this build, still haven't min-maxed yet cause it's so exspensive XD

I would recommend anyone playing this build if they have some currency laying around.
"
Glenn36 написал:

Thanks for recommending this build. Even after the nerf, the build is still running smoothly. Although, I didn't get to spend the full potential of this build, I managed to do some alternatives to make it work. I have spent all of my currency on this build, still haven't min-maxed yet cause it's so exspensive XD

I would recommend anyone playing this build if they have some currency laying around.

Im glad that i could provide a nice gameplay experience for you with my guide.
@zzang (or any other experienced player) mind taking a look at my char?

Im playing in standard and my goal is to be able to solo run T19 100% delirious maps.

I think dmg-wise im kinda there, but im dying too easily :/

Would be really thankfull for any kind of advice where to improve!

Love the build/guide - thx alot for the great work! <3

Edit: should i switch to 15% Spellslinger Mana Reservation enchantment even thou im playing in standard? I'm using legacy circles of anguish with 36% and 37% reduced mana reservation... im a bit confused wether i should still use the 15% chant and if so, why?!
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 1 нояб. 2020 г., 5:06:05
How would you calculate the dps of this build in POB ?

Like when it says VD average hit 500k and DD 800k, is tys average it per explosion ? or average hit per sec ?
Hey just wondering is there a way to craft the helm you have in your build or what would you sacrifice to still make it have enough damage. going to try to make it and was just wondering what your thoughts were

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация