[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
neegroy написал:
POB not working, please update with a new one

It is working. You need the community fork PoB.

Divergent Detonate Dead - It was work in our bild? after volatile dead it will be ignited?
Последняя редакция: narcotrash. Время: 24 окт. 2020 г., 8:19:02
hey zzang,

could you please tell me which auras you cast first to last?
"
neegroy написал:
hey zzang,

could you please tell me which auras you cast first to last?

Im not sure if i understand this question right.

I cast all auras until i cannot reserve more mana. I use the auras showcased in the guide.
Tried this build last league and loved it.

Just leveled a Necro for the joy of playing this again but I can't get my head around the mana reservation...

I have the helm enchant for spellslinger mana res and all the mana res nodes + charisma just like in the pob but my main setup reserves 90% and desecrate setup reserves 25%, am I missing something ?
"
Allbroke написал:
Tried this build last league and loved it.

Just leveled a Necro for the joy of playing this again but I can't get my head around the mana reservation...

I have the helm enchant for spellslinger mana res and all the mana res nodes + charisma just like in the pob but my main setup reserves 90% and desecrate setup reserves 25%, am I missing something ?

They nerfed mana reservation of the spellslinger (especially very hard on early levels) you need leveled one.
Последняя редакция: dtx1212. Время: 25 окт. 2020 г., 14:56:27
I would not have found that one by myself :x, thanks
whats the ascendency order?
PoB links are not working

Where do i get the community fork PoB?
Последняя редакция: spazman6117. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 23:42:18
"
spazman6117 написал:
PoB links are not working

Where do i get the community fork PoB?

Read this reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация