[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Etralis написал:

Edit: should i switch to 15% Spellslinger Mana Reservation enchantment even thou im playing in standard? I'm using legacy circles of anguish with 36% and 37% reduced mana reservation... im a bit confused wether i should still use the 15% chant and if so, why?!

Yes, because then you can use concentrated effect instead of crit chance gem and deal a lot more damage. Also you might change one reservation ring for increased fire damage/buff effect as the second legacy reservation ring is not neccessary.

"
Frankcastle03 написал:
Hey just wondering is there a way to craft the helm you have in your build or what would you sacrifice to still make it have enough damage. going to try to make it and was just wondering what your thoughts were

You need Essence of Horror for crafting. I would not bother with it without Harvest it will be back in 3.13 until then i recommend to go with Inward Eye and Mana Reservation Helm enchant.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 2 нояб. 2020 г., 5:00:22
Any idea if the Divergent DD is worth something ?
We loose cast speed but gain "Explosion deals % increased damage if the corpse is ignited".
"
Allbroke написал:
Any idea if the Divergent DD is worth something ?
We loose cast speed but gain "Explosion deals % increased damage if the corpse is ignited".

If you have access to a lvl 21 divergent DD AND use the high end setup with 8 link helm that has no elemental focus which causes a lot more ignites then yes.

2 hexes, but no "Additional hex" options?
"
Greyf24 написал:
2 hexes, but no "Additional hex" options?

Check the Awakened Hextouch level 5 gem in armour.
Hey really struggling to hit block cap any recommendations cheers switched hh for cdr belt and boots
"
Pacacone написал:
Hey really struggling to hit block cap any recommendations cheers switched hh for cdr belt and boots

2x Large Cluster Jewel with Burden Projection and Magehunter each for more block. Also you could use Tempest shield if you even need more block.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 3 нояб. 2020 г., 14:12:24
Are you supposed to be able to active herald of ash, discipline, zealotry, anger, and spellslinger all at once? I have blood magic support linked to herald of ash and i'm unable to run all auras when blood magic support is linked. However, when I unlink blood magic support, i'm able to run all 5 auras. Can help?
hey how do you get ailment immunity with this build?
"
ichy0209 написал:
Are you supposed to be able to active herald of ash, discipline, zealotry, anger, and spellslinger all at once? I have blood magic support linked to herald of ash and i'm unable to run all auras when blood magic support is linked. However, when I unlink blood magic support, i'm able to run all 5 auras. Can help?

Yes you are supposed to activate all at once. Have a PoB example?

"
Pacacone написал:
hey how do you get ailment immunity with this build?

There are a few people that used the bench crafts for ailment immunities. I dont think its neccessary. Boots craft for freeze immune and when Harvest is back in 3.13 you can get shock immune from jewel implicits that is more than enough. Ignite immunity is wasted.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 5 нояб. 2020 г., 2:07:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация