[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hey Guys.. got the build rolling.. any suggestions for next upgrades or improvements? Happy to hear from anyone really :) https://pastebin.com/n42zM8X3
"
Sorytis16 написал:
"
antipahmelin написал:

Sir, i changed gems. Now I don't have enough mana. What should i do? So difficult poe

that's because you're missing the enchantment on your helmet, it's mandatory if you want to play vd with dd.

I already want to give up. I got the helmet with enchant for beginning, buy a Enlighten lvl 3 but again i don't have enough mana.
Spellslinger in chest has 84% mana reserved
Spellslinger in boots has 18% mana reserved
Idk what to do...
Последняя редакция: antipahmelin. Время: 29 янв. 2021 г., 21:59:07
I solved some of my problems. One kind person explained to me what I was doing wrong and helped me understand the progression build.
"
zzang написал:

Yo, how is your build in terms of lag this days? I tried it like the past league and I was terribly dropping frames and playing like a powerpoint. I have a GTX 2070 so I didn't get why. Are you monitoring the fps somehow and call tell me what about your Fps experience during this league?
Hi everyone,

I am trying a bit of a variation with just DD until I can afford the transition into this build. I could use some help with my weapon.

What would be a good way to finish this thing. Should I try and get fire damage as chaos damage (with harvest chaos modifier) or just craft normal fire damage on it (double craft with tigger when you use a skill)? Or is there an even better option like +1 spell gems or crit etc.? I tried to solve this myself with craft of exile and importing to POB but it doent get me anywhere :)

I would be thankful for any help.
Последняя редакция: VigorDracul. Время: 30 янв. 2021 г., 2:03:17
"
MiguelFg написал:
"
zzang написал:

Yo, how is your build in terms of lag this days? I tried it like the past league and I was terribly dropping frames and playing like a powerpoint. I have a GTX 2070 so I didn't get why. Are you monitoring the fps somehow and call tell me what about your Fps experience during this league?

I have no lag issues with a old 1080. Make sure to use Vulcan Renderer.
Hi,

May I know the minimum cost for this build (The league one) to work without 3 notable passive clusters (I could manage 2 until have enough currency)?
I got about 7ex atm and I'm a DD necro.
Finally got the right enchant on my helmet, fixing the build now:

Quick question:

Why do we get lvl 20 combustion and lvl 20 desecrate instead of lvl 21 both?

"
Etralis написал:
Finally got the right enchant on my helmet, fixing the build now:

Quick question:

Why do we get lvl 20 combustion and lvl 20 desecrate instead of lvl 21 both?

Gratulations on that beautiful helm with enchant!
I made a step by step description on how to craft the Helm in the Crafting section.

Also check out the new setup for 82% CDR cap means 0.33s cooldown. Its very good.

I think i was jusz lazy with those two gems. Desecrate does nothing at lvl 21. We get lvl 100 corpses at lvl 20 already.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 30 янв. 2021 г., 6:19:01
"

Gratulations on that beautiful helm with enchant!
I made a step by step description on how to craft the Helm in the Crafting section.

Also check out the new setup for 82% CDR cap means 0.33s cooldown. Its very good.

I think i was jusz lazy with those two gems. Desecrate does nothing at lvl 21. We get lvl 100 corpses at lvl 20 already.

TYVM!

Besides the belt, can you see where i am missing so much ES compared to you?

I cant really find anything significant but the belt. By changing to the new helmet, i gained massive DPS-boost (i love it!) but also lost like 1300 ES and now only have 7300 ...hmmm

edit: slightly changed the tree and got 8K now, still i feel like im missing something other than the belt ....
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 30 янв. 2021 г., 8:31:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация