[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Why do you keep Frenzy at lvl11 and Barrage Support at lvl 19?
"
Etralis написал:
Why do you keep Frenzy at lvl11 and Barrage Support at lvl 19?

There is no real reason to level those you might as well keep them at lvl 1.
hallo, u says that enchant for spellslinger is mandatory, so what i should use? rare es helm? Crowm of inward is too expensive
IGN: Javana
"
Orlog написал:
hallo, u says that enchant for spellslinger is mandatory, so what i should use? rare es helm? Crowm of inward is too expensive

Use rare helm.

Updated 3.13 Video Section with a ultra juiced T19 100% delirious with Beyond, Beasts, Metamorph, Elder, Habinger, Breach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twRC6-JADEI

Still kicking boys for anyone who had doubt in 3.13
I just started the LL version but I notice that some people don't take arcane vision. Isn't that node mandatory for low life since without it indoor areas become really dark to see?
"
zzang написал:
You should have read the full guide including FAQ section first. In the FAQ its recommended to be llv 90 and have some of the core items/jewels/6 link prepared before transitioning into this build. And im taking Pain Attunement why you get the impression i dont?

I missed the part about level 90, but I am not sure what build I would use to get to 90, before respeccing, but I used my other character to get most of the gear.

"
Recommendation for league without high-end budget:
https://pastebin.com/21A1kiQR

I was lookging at this build, and you are correct, when I look at your level 100 build I can see you took PA and Alira.

Thank you for the clarifications and explaining the corpse damage to me.

Build is feeling better now already, I think I just need some more block from clusters and the last ascendancy point, and my survivability will feel better.
"
Acidian56 написал:

"
Recommendation for league without high-end budget:
https://pastebin.com/21A1kiQR

I was lookging at this build, and you are correct, when I look at your level 100 build I can see you took PA and Alira.

Thank you for the clarifications and explaining the corpse damage to me.

Build is feeling better now already, I think I just need some more block from clusters and the last ascendancy point, and my survivability will feel better.

Essence Glutton is very important not just for regen but also it solves our mana recovery.

Also i fixed the PoB regarding Pain Attunement for league players recommendation. Usually i take a PoB from someone who posts it from league and modify it slightly since i didnt play this build from scratch but started at lvl 96 after transition i dont have a kind of low level build guide since it isnt recommended as a starter anyways.

In earlier leagues Life based VD was good but now its very bad to start with. I guess summoner with golems/spectres/zombies would do it as a before transition character.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 12:15:21
Hey I have a harvest crafting question. What's the best way to go along fixing the global crit multi on this? https://imgur.com/a/8MJOvB6

Nvm I did remove crit then aug crit and got tier 2 multi. I am deciding that is good enough. I initially wanted spell gems but I had 5 mods that I considered acceptable keeps for my anger spam, so I kept the fire spell skill gems.

Also, in relation about league starting with Life VD DD, I league started necro self cast DD, and it felt very good. I had a good leveling and mapping experience. The respec itself was about 45 regrets, but I thought it was fine. Also, it was pretty nice that I was able to buy gear for my LL VD DD that worked as improvements for my league starter (Circle of Anguish and Cinderswallow).
Последняя редакция: SenderHoN. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 18:12:06
decided to change builds, got bored.
Последняя редакция: firenovix. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 22:25:58
I've got about 20-30 ex available in Ritual. Do you guys think that's enough to get me started?
Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация