[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hello!

Can you have a look at my character and what I should optimize next?

Thanks!
"
Etralis написал:

I cant really find anything significant but the belt. By changing to the new helmet, i gained massive DPS-boost (i love it!) but also lost like 1300 ES and now only have 7300 ...hmmm

edit: slightly changed the tree and got 8K now, still i feel like im missing something other than the belt ....

I replaced your boots and belt and medium jewels for 9.4k ES:

https://pastebin.com/UXcDiVKK

I didnt adjust resist or anything. Just an example. Pretty sure with further min maxing you could go into 10k Region.
I got another important update for this build new belt:

Explanation: Thanks to the changes in 3.13 for the Pathfinder belt mod we dont run out of flasks at all anymore which felt a little bad before with this build when we dont got flask up time. This problem is now solved with new belt mod plus more damage with still 10k ES.

Updated PoB section and Crafting section with steps how to approach the belt!

Also Divergent Volatile Dead is highly recommended for the increased movement speed of the orbs.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 4:09:38
Could you take a look as to what im really missing except fire dmg ring? it feels like the DPS is next to 0 for this kind of budget is the difference that huge since i dont have cdr belt?
I am a returning player, I am really a newb, and I probably should not have tried this build. Think I made a mistake. I am in ritual league, and leveled another character that I didn't like first, but thought I could use that to farm currency for this build, albeit slowly

My biggest issue is that I feel kinda squishy in maps, but I still need to unlock the last lab and get Essence Glutton from Necro Ascendancy, and I think my next upgrade will be the Energy from Within jewel.

I also have some mana issues when I need to use a movement skill, and I am out of mana from casting Frenzy.

I am still missing 6 sockets in Shavronnes because I can't get any maps with Niko, I used all his daily missions, and need to get the recipe. I assume this affects mostly damage though. It saves me some mana/life reservation on spellslinger, which is helpful until I can get a better helm enchant.

I have a stupid newbie questions, if it's ok. Why are you not taking Pain Attunement in this build, does it not work with vd/dd?

Hi Everyone.

Playing a Hierohpant so far but I want to switch to this build especially for bossing. I have around 20-25 exalts. Would it be enough to start boss fighting when I'm like 80-90 level ?

Important issue: How did you level your characters ? what is the optimal way ? I have most leveling items available so that's not a problem. I mean which skill setups can walk me through the acts until I'm able to equip %15 mana reserved helmet enchant and some optimal gear.

Appreciate the help.
Последняя редакция: Dovahkiiiin. Время: 30 янв. 2021 г., 21:44:04
"
zzang написал:
I got another important update for this build new belt:

Explanation: Thanks to the changes in 3.13 for the Pathfinder belt mod we dont run out of flasks at all anymore which felt a little bad before with this build when we dont got flask up time. This problem is now solved with new belt mod plus more damage with still 10k ES.

Updated PoB section and Crafting section with stops how to approach the belt!

Also Divergent Volatile Dead is highly recommended for the increased movement speed of the orbs.

omg. 3 leage's with zzang build.. but ther's lways somethig new.and mirror price)
"
zzang написал:
"
Etralis написал:

I cant really find anything significant but the belt. By changing to the new helmet, i gained massive DPS-boost (i love it!) but also lost like 1300 ES and now only have 7300 ...hmmm

edit: slightly changed the tree and got 8K now, still i feel like im missing something other than the belt ....

I replaced your boots and belt and medium jewels for 9.4k ES:

https://pastebin.com/UXcDiVKK

I didnt adjust resist or anything. Just an example. Pretty sure with further min maxing you could go into 10k Region.

TYVM once more for taking the time and effort!!! Looking into this right now! :-)

EDIT: and another question: Why do you keep Frenzy at lvl11 and Barrage Support at lvl 19?
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 5:45:19
I have another stupid newbie question. Around the undertaker noteable, you went the route with 16% more spell damage and save a skill point, but from what I understand of VD, does it not skale of corpse health, would not the nodes that give the corpses you spawn 15% more health each be better for dps?

Also the bandits, the the guide it says Alira, but in the PoB it says 2 passive points. Which is correct?
"
devia написал:
Could you take a look as to what im really missing except fire dmg ring? it feels like the DPS is next to 0 for this kind of budget is the difference that huge since i dont have cdr belt?

Awakened 2*Spellcascade will quadruple your damage check FAQ point 12.

"
ScottEvill написал:

omg. 3 leage's with zzang build.. but ther's lways somethig new.and mirror price)

Make sure to check the crafting section of the guide how to do items with Harvest crafting without mirrors :)

"
Acidian56 написал:
I am a returning player, I am really a newb, and I probably should not have tried this build. Think I made a mistake. I am in ritual league, and leveled another character that I didn't like first, but thought I could use that to farm currency for this build, albeit slowly

My biggest issue is that I feel kinda squishy in maps, but I still need to unlock the last lab and get Essence Glutton from Necro Ascendancy, and I think my next upgrade will be the Energy from Within jewel.

I also have some mana issues when I need to use a movement skill, and I am out of mana from casting Frenzy.

I am still missing 6 sockets in Shavronnes because I can't get any maps with Niko, I used all his daily missions, and need to get the recipe. I assume this affects mostly damage though. It saves me some mana/life reservation on spellslinger, which is helpful until I can get a better helm enchant.

I have a stupid newbie questions, if it's ok. Why are you not taking Pain Attunement in this build, does it not work with vd/dd?

Basically you approached it wrong. You should have read the full guide including FAQ section first. In the FAQ its recommended to be llv 90 and have some of the core items/jewels/6 link prepared before transitioning into this build. And im taking Pain Attunement why you get the impression i dont?

"
Acidian56 написал:
I have another stupid newbie question. Around the undertaker noteable, you went the route with 16% more spell damage and save a skill point, but from what I understand of VD, does it not skale of corpse health, would not the nodes that give the corpses you spawn 15% more health each be better for dps?

Also the bandits, the the guide it says Alira, but in the PoB it says 2 passive points. Which is correct?

I think you confuse one of the "bare minimum PoBs" with mine?

Anyways the corpse part is the lowest part of DPS for us since most of our damage comes from the direct spell damage.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 6:55:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация