[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
zzang написал:
"
darkowozzd97 написал:

how does it give 60% damage?
its just increased modifiers that could be gotten from rings. and the herald of ash itself gives phys as extra fire, so im not quite understanding how is it giving me more damage then a well rolled rare ring would?

I recommend to check your Anguish rings. You will see a mod saying "increased buff effect of.." then check your Herald of Ash and what it does to spells.

ah... "more fire damage" .. guess im blind.
Could be Ele Weakness on a Circle of Anguish an option?
So I got the helm ench, anointed my amulet, grabbed all of the reserve nodes in tree and I still cant get the two spellslingers in. My health reserve is working just fine even without the medium cluster, but my mana reserve is bricked. My gems arent leveld all of the way or anything but that shouldnt matter right? I feel like that would just make the mana reserve worse. Im having to run both spellslingers without spell cascade atm and Im not sure how to fix it
"
Bumby написал:
So I got the helm ench, anointed my amulet, grabbed all of the reserve nodes in tree and I still cant get the two spellslingers in. My health reserve is working just fine even without the medium cluster, but my mana reserve is bricked. My gems arent leveld all of the way or anything but that shouldnt matter right? I feel like that would just make the mana reserve worse. Im having to run both spellslingers without spell cascade atm and Im not sure how to fix it

Okay Im dumb and didnt realize that level 20 spellslinger gems give a mana reserve override from 30 down to 25. I think this should fix it
zzang, I've made some changes to my build, attempting to min/max the shit out of it :)

Big changes I've made.

1. picked up anguish with arcane surge. (bonus max power charge implicit too!)
2. with a 1% reduced mana reserved, I was able to turn on all buffs, with just
spellslinger enchant, 1 x anguish with 20% roll, and not using self-control either.
(it was a bitch to get a good cluster corrupted with this...)
3. got a nice new watcher's eye with dual anger mods.
fire pen + crit multi. Dropped crit chance affected by zealotry, as I still have 97% due to the 1% extra flat on the helm.
4. balanced my resists (damn clusters took ages)
5. picked up a second anguish with fire damage + ash buff with a nice 20% increased discipline implicit. (pushed me over 10,100 ES now)
6. unsure if it's beneficial, but POB shows more dps if you put flammability in the chest 6 link & combustion in the wand.

I've min/maxed my strength + Dex, so I ended up with a spare passive.
I might aim to min/max my cluster jewels a little more, for more all resist, and then I can drop alira, and go with kill all bandits. giving me 3 passives to play with.
Throatseeker gives 55% crit multi for 3 passives.
Or use the 3 points on clusters to help balance resists, and take thaumaphage. But maybe we already have max ES leech?

POB if anyone's interested.
https://pastebin.com/EneKSh7K

zzang, I only have 20% cooldown reduction. Would I see big changes if I rolled it also on boots?, and changed from 50% increased damage with hits against chilled enemies to unnerve + culling strike?
Последняя редакция: IrishRoyal. Время: 3 февр. 2021 г., 16:56:02
If I don't have the money for two awakened spell cascade, which spells should I support with awakened and which with normal spell cascade?
Hi, I am not sure if I should read the other 200 pages of your post, but I only have 8% critical strike chance and though I would love to get all of the juicy crit multi, it is not even on my radar since I only have 8% chance to crit.

I also tried crafting the wand and it went meh... sad to say the least, ended up buying the one I am running for an exalted.

I killed all the bandits because I am a papega brain and assumed that I would kill all the bandits.

this is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/HbjQFCPG
Последняя редакция: Klekle. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 13:41:37
"
zzang, I've made some changes to my build, attempting to min/max the shit out of it :)

Big changes I've made.

1. picked up anguish with arcane surge. (bonus max power charge implicit too!)
2. with a 1% reduced mana reserved, I was able to turn on all buffs, with just
spellslinger enchant, 1 x anguish with 20% roll, and not using self-control either.
(it was a bitch to get a good cluster corrupted with this...)
3. got a nice new watcher's eye with dual anger mods.
fire pen + crit multi. Dropped crit chance affected by zealotry, as I still have 97% due to the 1% extra flat on the helm.
4. balanced my resists (damn clusters took ages)
5. picked up a second anguish with fire damage + ash buff with a nice 20% increased discipline implicit. (pushed me over 10,100 ES now)
6. unsure if it's beneficial, but POB shows more dps if you put flammability in the chest 6 link & combustion in the wand.

I've min/maxed my strength + Dex, so I ended up with a spare passive.
I might aim to min/max my cluster jewels a little more, for more all resist, and then I can drop alira, and go with kill all bandits. giving me 3 passives to play with.
Throatseeker gives 55% crit multi for 3 passives.
Or use the 3 points on clusters to help balance resists, and take thaumaphage. But maybe we already have max ES leech?

POB if anyone's interested.
https://pastebin.com/EneKSh7K

zzang, I only have 20% cooldown reduction. Would I see big changes if I rolled it also on boots?, and changed from 50% increased damage with hits against chilled enemies to unnerve + culling strike?

Beautiful setup mate.
About Throatseeker: it might be possible to skip Thaumophage now that we get Soul Thief and go into Thoratseeker for 3 Skillpoints. It will need some testing if leech is enough and if it is its a solid DPS upgrade. I will probably redo my gloves for 55 dex. So i can spec out the Dex point too without going for the shorter Doomcast wheel.

I highly recommend going for 20% CDR on boots and Cullingstrike + Unnerve on Gloves all 3 deliver significant DPS upgrades although only Unnerve will be visible in PoB.

About Flamability its probably due to curse effect from Awakened Hextouch lvl 5. Its rather a question if combustion triggers more often with barrage or with wave of conviction. Wave of Conviction might have a higher chance but has 4 seconds cooldown.

And i think with super min/maxing resists on cluster jewels we may could skip cold resist on boots for Tailwind. This would require max cold res on gloves. All Clusters with 7% Cold Res and balance the other res accordingly. Fire res on belt and lightning res on boots is mandatory for this. Man i wish i didnt had other crafting projects id love to try that one out.

"
n4zroth написал:
If I don't have the money for two awakened spell cascade, which spells should I support with awakened and which with normal spell cascade?

Check FAQ Point 13.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 5:23:46
Hi Guys,

Been following this build for a while, just wondering why not to change chest setup a bit, glad to hear your feedback

Instead of Frenzy use Kinetic Bolt it reach almost same vaule om attack speed as frenzy and with Anomalous Kinetic Bolt it goes above Frenzy AS, you can hit multiple targets this way and so putting flammability also to chest with awe hex would curse together with ele weak, that would give both constant -fire rez curses at bigger rate then on wand (that do every 4sec in some blind spot).

Also Divergent Tempest Shield in wand would give +4 spell and attack block perm nothing bit but if someone look of minimax def its also an option (and Divergent Bone Offering additional +1 to spell and attack so overally 5 to both block chances)
"
fiyim13501 написал:
Hi Guys,

Instead of Frenzy use Kinetic Bolt it reach almost same vaule om attack speed as frenzy and with Anomalous Kinetic Bolt it goes above Frenzy AS, you can hit multiple targets this way and so putting flammability also to chest with awe hex would curse together with ele weak, that would give both constant -fire rez curses at bigger rate then on wand (that do every 4sec in some blind spot).

Also Divergent Tempest Shield in wand would give +4 spell and attack block perm nothing bit but if someone look of minimax def its also an option (and Divergent Bone Offering additional +1 to spell and attack so overally 5 to both block chances)

The issue with this is we dont generate Frenzy charges anymore (12% more damage).
Putting Flamability in chest is an option though the downside is that combustion will trigger less often as its the only gem that can be swapped but it might be worth a try to compare the performance while playing.

The block part is definitely worth considering for league players as they wont have full block without these extras.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 4:12:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация