[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"

:)

4 more ES if I keep re-rolling for 100% increased ES.
is it worth it?

edit: 3 white now. I think it's done!

You make me want to sell off my helm in ritual and remake it

"
fiyim13501 написал:
Hi Guys,

(and Divergent Bone Offering additional +1 to spell and attack so overally 5 to both block chances)

Thank you, been trying to find a way to pick up more spell block and I only have 55 with everything up currently

Managed to bring this to 98 so far in ritual , some small changes to the skill tree let me drop the 30 dex node and push into another jewel spot that had 15 dex on the jewel, got up to 9221 ES in league so far, I think maybe some alt quality gems and a better wand is all thats left, unless I decide to go down that dark rabbit hole of making a helm like RoyalMarine
Последняя редакция: Benihimee. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 4:39:52
"
Benihimee написал:

Oh yes this Helm is possible in league no legacy stuff involved.
I checked your wand i really recommend 1.5 aps wand as you might not hit trigger cap if you go for 66 or 82% CDR as 1.2 base speed is too slow there might be "time holes" in the triggers.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 4:36:12
"
zzang написал:
"
Benihimee написал:

Oh yes this Helm is possible in league no legacy stuff involved.
I checked your wand i really recommend 1.5 aps wand as you might not hit trigger cap if you go for 66 or 82% CDR as 1.2 base speed is too slow there might be "time holes" in the triggers.

Yeah that will be my next project
Hi !

(First of all sorry for my bad english)

I want to reroll my fire Blade Vortex since it is not able to do all content and I've found your build. Looks pretty complicated to me but whatever !

First of all: what should I prioritize to make the build working ? I have a 40/60ex budget. I never played spellslinger, I didnt play any wand-based build since years.

Is 40ex enough to clear all the content (without delirium 100%) ?

Is Awakened Spell Cascade mandatory ? Is this insane helmet mandatory ?

After reading and looking on poe.ninja I suppose that I should prioritize:

Shav 6L -> Helmet enchant -> Good wand -> Shield +2 aoe -> Some cluster jewels -> recovery speed on Belt -> ???

Thanks !
Последняя редакция: Moutarde. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 6:25:24
"
Moutarde написал:
Hi !

(First of all sorry for my bad english)

I want to reroll my fire Blade Vortex since it is not able to do all content and I've found your build. Looks pretty complicated to me but whatever !

First of all: what should I prioritize to make the build working ? I have a 40/60ex budget. I never played spellslinger, I didnt play any wand-based build since years.

Is 40ex enough to clear all the content (without delirium 100%) ?

Is Awakened Spell Cascade mandatory ? Is this insane helmet mandatory ?

After reading and looking on poe.ninja I suppose that I should prioritize:

Shav 6L -> Helmet enchant -> Good wand -> Shield +2 aoe -> Some cluster jewels -> recovery speed on Belt -> ???

Thanks !

Awakened Spellcascade * 2 is Mandatory see FAQ point 13.
The helm is not neccessary as Inward Eye can be used as a replacement but the rare helm is rather easy to craft with Harvest if we disregard the elevated mods (see crafting section of the guide). However the mana reservation enchant is 100% required for the most optimal setup.

About league prices i dont know you need to check market for yourself.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 6:35:58
For the standard players (NOT ritual!) here, i got some pretty nice middle/high-end items for this build to sell:

Text me ingame if interested: @TheTruePerfection

(Sorry for abusing this topic for an offer, but some ppl here might actually find this usefull...)
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 14:07:27
Tried out the build with what I had and its absolutely insane, loving it so far. I'm looking to craft a wand thats like the one shown in the gear section, how should I go about it? Alt spam for T1 fire% > fracture?
"
MeIodis написал:
Tried out the build with what I had and its absolutely insane, loving it so far. I'm looking to craft a wand thats like the one shown in the gear section, how should I go about it? Alt spam for T1 fire% > fracture?

Fracture one T1 mod like fire damage. Craft +1 Gem levels on it and then aug fire and r/a fire for last prefix. Suffixes are self explanatory.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 13:16:07
Just wanted to pass by and say thanks for the build. I am indeed not even close to what is possible, hell I don't even have the Awakened Spell Cascade, but I still think it is very strong without.

Working on the corrupted shield and the Cascade upgrades next.
"
zzang написал:
"
MeIodis написал:

Fracture one T1 mod like fire damage. Craft +1 Gem levels on it and then aug fire and r/a fire for last prefix. Suffixes are self explanatory.

When you say craft +1 gem levels, do you just mean chaos slam till you get +1 level of all spell gems?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация