[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

hoi im a SS/VD noob could you put in a point where you show the gems and how to link them ?
"
Diestroy2r написал:
hoi im a SS/VD noob could you put in a point where you show the gems and how to link them ?

First page, "gear".
Just realized that there's some pretty nice (double) corrupts for our amulet, in case you dont rely on the implict it normally comes with (+16 to all attrtributes)

...like 15%-20% increased effetc of the auras and/or 5% spell block e.g.

Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 17:58:20
"
Etralis написал:
"
Diestroy2r написал:

First page, "gear".

cant find the "Volatile Dead" link where is it ?
Последняя редакция: Diestroy2r. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 18:10:49
"
Diestroy2r написал:
"
Etralis написал:
"
Diestroy2r написал:

First page, "gear".

cant find the "Volatile Dead" link where is it ?

seems zzang is currently experimenting with the gems i guess, since the setup is not being displayed atm. Anyway, its: (divergent) volatile dead + detonate dead + awakened spell cascade support + spellslinger
Thank you, sir
Would you recomand to go for the Crown of the inward with enchant first or the dual Awakened spell cascade? I currently have a random rare Helm with the enchant.

I have about 20 ex so I could get the inward but if the dual cascade is a lot better I'll keep pilling for them!

Almost there on the wand , just need to keep chucking remove/add fires at it then put the quality enchants on it
Последняя редакция: Benihimee. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 20:15:38
Hey so I finally got my elevated 20% boots, and I read your guide on getting to the 82% threashold (I have 20% boots, belt, and 21 SS), and I don't have plus 1 to all spell gems on my wand. However, I noticed that my vd/dd/desecrate have a .33 cd both in game and in my pob. Do you actually need plus 1 to all spell gems?
Последняя редакция: SenderHoN. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 22:13:19
Hello!

What is minimum budget for this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация