[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Crafted my gloves and boots :)

Последняя редакция: Shadowonezz. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 9:50:49
sick gloves dude!
Dual maven :)

Working on a pair of them myself at the moment!
Wanted to reroll to this build, but my current gear is selling really slow, so I decided to try crafting a triple elevated helm as an interesting crafting project. My plan was to finish suffixes first, lock them and move to the prefixes which should be relatively easy (getting hypo and crit both elevated is a huge PITA tho unless im missing something), but in the process I got crit and conc effect elevated (conc was just a random prefix for a maven orb consume target), and lost t1 hypo. After that decided that it's not worth to go for the 3rd elevate at that point, so got back hypo and finished the item as is. Here's what I got

Still up to some diving, also FML realized that I forgot to get 30% qual before starting the craft, so need to get hillock's 28% now still.
Dunno if I'm keeping it yet.
"
gottypro написал:
Wanted to reroll to this build, but my current gear is selling really slow, so I decided to try crafting a triple elevated helm as an interesting crafting project. My plan was to finish suffixes first, lock them and move to the prefixes which should be relatively easy (getting hypo and crit both elevated is a huge PITA tho unless im missing something), but in the process I got crit and conc effect elevated (conc was just a random prefix for a maven orb consume target), and lost t1 hypo. After that decided that it's not worth to go for the 3rd elevate at that point, so got back hypo and finished the item as is. Here's what I got

Still up to some diving, also FML realized that I forgot to get 30% qual before starting the craft, so need to get hillock's 28% now still.
Dunno if I'm keeping it yet.

it's a big risk for sure!

I think I removed crit/hypo multiple times getting both elevated.
but gz on the helm, it's beautiful!
Последняя редакция: IrishRoyal. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 10:32:39
"

it's a big risk for sure!

I think I removed crit/hypo multiple times getting both elevated.
but gz on the helm, it's beautiful!

Yeah, yours is the one I was looking at :P And I also expected to remove them multiple times (and I did), but I didn't expect to elevate conc before I finished both crit and hypo. I'm not sure if its the correct or the most efficient way of crafting, but I was keeping 2 random influence prefixes (by aug'ing influence mods) just as placeholder targets for maven's orb, but I didn't expect there to be a random t1 conc, I didn't even notice until I elevated it, lol.

Oh, and thanks! May be one day I'll make one like yours ^^
Последняя редакция: gottypro. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 10:38:41
"
sick gloves dude!
Dual maven :)

Working on a pair of them myself at the moment!

Thanks!

The boots are dual maven too.

I was trying for T1 chaos res and hit T1 bleed and poison. Not sure how I feel, do I keep going or settle on this?

Последняя редакция: Shadowonezz. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 10:59:25
"
Shadowonezz написал:

Any issues with the boots I feel like my APS is just waay to high with Tailwind and frenzy it might be that my Wand isn't +1 all spells
guys how you craft gloves with unnerve and culling? just slam awakener orb?
Is there an upgrade order I can follow?
"
Discordian827 написал:
"
Shadowonezz написал:

Any issues with the boots I feel like my APS is just waay to high with Tailwind and frenzy it might be that my Wand isn't +1 all spells

I have zero issues feels really smooth.

This is the wand I'm using.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация