[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
4. Aug Influence or Metacraft Conc effect prefix

Can someone help me clarify this point at crafting the helmet?

Is there a guaranteed way to get conc effect here, or just aug influence and pray?
"
jms8svn написал:
"

Is there a guaranteed way to get conc effect here, or just aug influence and pray?

With the bench craft "suffixes cannot be changed" you can protect those suffixes and sour the item so prefixes will vanish.

So the process is block some mod with high weightening like %ES then exalt check for removable mod if yes exalt again and see if you get conc effect. If not do suffixes cannot be changed and scour the prefixes and repeat.

Alternatively you can use Aug Influence for much higher chances but the craft is very rare and super expensive (atleast in standard).
"
zzang написал:
"
jms8svn написал:
"

With the bench craft "suffixes cannot be changed" you can protect those suffixes and sour the item so prefixes will vanish.

So the process is block some mod with high weightening like %ES then exalt check for removable mod if yes exalt again and see if you get conc effect. If not do suffixes cannot be changed and scour the prefixes and repeat.

Alternatively you can use Aug Influence for much higher chances but the craft is very rare and super expensive (atleast in standard).

Thanks, got it.
Well, I'm currently here at the process:

This is ritual league, so as I see it, harvest crafting is cheaper.

I'll try to aug influence (~1ex in ritual) and see where it gets me, if removable ill rem it and aug.. if not, then i might just use the "reforge item keeping suffixes" (~0.5ex) until i hit it.

"
jms8svn написал:

This is ritual league, so as I see it, harvest crafting is cheaper.

I'll try to aug influence (~1ex in ritual) and see where it gets me, if removable ill rem it and aug.. if not, then i might just use the "reforge item keeping suffixes" (~0.5ex) until i hit it.

Oh man those prices are a pure dream.
I'm really keen on a DD/VD build with Spellslinger but my budget is not that high.

I've looked through the no-high-budget PoB and it seems alright but might have missed something. Hence the question - can this build take off and farm red maps comfortably on just ~20ex in league? I already have 6-link Shav and I can craft the trigger on wand.
"
QkiPie написал:
I'm really keen on a DD/VD build with Spellslinger but my budget is not that high.

I've looked through the no-high-budget PoB and it seems alright but might have missed something. Hence the question - can this build take off and farm red maps comfortably on just ~20ex in league? I already have 6-link Shav and I can craft the trigger on wand.

That's exactly with what I started and I'm still rockin it.
"
Edeka написал:
"
QkiPie написал:

That's exactly with what I started and I'm still rockin it.

What kind of content are you running? I'm thinking when to transition to this build. Currently I'm running DD with Corpsewalker and Cyclone. Just got level 95 and I'm starting to die quite a lot during hard content. T16 is fine, shaper and elder guardians are fine. A5 Sirus was quite easy, A8's final phase wrecked me because I lost track of Sirus and couldn't leech off of him and got damaged by everything on the screen.

I'm wondering whether your char better or worse than my current char. Two positive things if I switch are A) new build is more fun than old one B) I can start to improve the build bit by bit (old one is kinda done). The only fear is that suddenly I'm not able to run 8mod T16 maps anymore.
Hey Guys, anyone an idea why my blockchance is not capped with Bone Offering + Rumi's active? Ofc i'm in league, but i calculated it an even with the legacy Rumi's which the build author is using i wouldnt be Capped. I'm at 59/54 Attack/Spell Block.

"
Larokan написал:
Hey Guys, anyone an idea why my blockchance is not capped with Bone Offering + Rumi's active? Ofc i'm in league, but i calculated it an even with the legacy Rumi's which the build author is using i wouldnt be Capped. I'm at 59/54 Attack/Spell Block.

conjured wall gives 6% chance to block spell damage if you cast a spell recently.
mage hunter is 4% flat chance (not need to do anything)
these are on cluster jewels.

"
"
Larokan написал:

conjured wall gives 6% chance to block spell damage if you cast a spell recently.
mage hunter is 4% flat chance (not need to do anything)
these are on cluster jewels.

Hey thx for your reply!

I got those cluster jewels (2x Large ones with this 2 modifiers). There must be something else missing, but i cant find it tbh. Searching for a while now. 100% it will be a very simple thing that i miss lol
Последняя редакция: Larokan. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 13:14:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация