[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Wermine написал:
"
Edeka написал:
"
QkiPie написал:
I'm really keen on a DD/VD build with Spellslinger but my budget is not that high.

I've looked through the no-high-budget PoB and it seems alright but might have missed something. Hence the question - can this build take off and farm red maps comfortably on just ~20ex in league? I already have 6-link Shav and I can craft the trigger on wand.

That's exactly with what I started and I'm still rockin it.

What kind of content are you running? I'm thinking when to transition to this build. Currently I'm running DD with Corpsewalker and Cyclone. Just got level 95 and I'm starting to die quite a lot during hard content. T16 is fine, shaper and elder guardians are fine. A5 Sirus was quite easy, A8's final phase wrecked me because I lost track of Sirus and couldn't leech off of him and got damaged by everything on the screen.

I'm wondering whether your char better or worse than my current char. Two positive things if I switch are A) new build is more fun than old one B) I can start to improve the build bit by bit (old one is kinda done). The only fear is that suddenly I'm not able to run 8mod T16 maps anymore.

Probably about the same or slightly better. I'm going for the awakened spell cascades next so that should massively boost my dps (which already is good).
Am I supposed to have ~25% mana unreserved? I've double checked and I am running the same gear/tree/gems but the POB is saying like 6% unreserved while I am higher.

The only things I have reserving mana currently are the two spellslingers. Everything else is on life(zealotry/disc/herald/anger)
Roommates comment on this build:

"Its funny listening to you fight Maven-touched bosses, she gets one word into her spiel and then says "Finished!".

Really fun build, would recommend if you love investing very heavily in a build. Just don't do it cheap, build did not feel worth it early on.
"
klausdawg написал:
Roommates comment on this build:

"Its funny listening to you fight Maven-touched bosses, she gets one word into her spiel and then says "Finished!".

Really fun build, would recommend if you love investing very heavily in a build. Just don't do it cheap, build did not feel worth it early on.

Im glad to hear i could provide you fun endgame experience. And yes the build is definitely not starter low budget type but i think its stated multiple times in the guide and in several different pages.
Can i start this build with 40 exa budget?
"
dado_hd написал:

Take 3 mins to read the last 3 pages and you will know.
"
Etralis написал:
"
dado_hd написал:

Seems like a mirror tier item showcase....
"
dado_hd написал:
"
Etralis написал:
"
dado_hd написал:

Seems like a mirror tier item showcase....

If this is your impression after you saw league players posting their self crafted gear in the last 3 pages which is not even close worth a mirror then i would say. No this build wont fit your desire.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 6:47:40
Do you guys tried the MTX Void desacrate + void VD ?
I can reach perma 60 FPS with this skin, otherwise I have like 15 FPS without or MTX or stygian..
It looks less fun but for performance.. :)
Hi mate, I'm aware this isn't a starter build, however you've mentioned in your FAQ that you could start with Ziz's and later on transition to your build (not sure at what point that would be or at what cost).

My question: is Ziz's guide still relevant for 3.13 as it was written back in Delirium (pre-nerf?) I really want to try this build, just need to be pointed to the right direction.

I've asked in the discord if the build is still viable (DD Spellslinger that is) and was told 'no, as it received massive nerfs'. Despite this I'm still going to try.

Thanks in advance

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация