[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

the build once you get it going, (yes, it involves high investment / harvest craft grinding) can and will run ALL end game content.

-Deep delve. (1k depth)
-simulacrum is easy, 6-7 rewards each wave.
-t19, 100% delirium, triple beyond, nemesis etc juiced maps
-100% stand and hold right click and easy clear t16 blight maps
-easiest heist clearing build ever.
-maven invitations insta kill all bosses.
-maven fight insta kill each phase.
-super tanky, insane ES regen, great block chance
-doesn't rely on flask usage constantly, but it's a bonus. (extra block and crit chance)

Hey i have this helmet but its ilevel 83 so i cant craft +to crit mod on it. Is it still worth it to craft on this or should i get a ilevel84+ helmet?
"
Moutarde написал:
Do you guys tried the MTX Void desacrate + void VD ?
I can reach perma 60 FPS with this skin, otherwise I have like 15 FPS without or MTX or stygian..
It looks less fun but for performance.. :)

Thank you for the tip! Improved my fps by quite a bit
"
NavierStrokes написал:

Hey i have this helmet but its ilevel 83 so i cant craft +to crit mod on it. Is it still worth it to craft on this or should i get a ilevel84+ helmet?

I recommend to use ilvl84 base minimum. You will regret it big time later on with a more or less done helm that has +2 Spellcrit while the other guys rocking +3/+4 Spellcrit and you cannot upgrade yours and also spent crafts on it.

Finished this wand :) been playing since 2013 and never crafted an item until now, running a mirror service for exolts to put into other parts of build!
"
Daric написал:
Hi mate, I'm aware this isn't a starter build, however you've mentioned in your FAQ that you could start with Ziz's and later on transition to your build (not sure at what point that would be or at what cost).

My question: is Ziz's guide still relevant for 3.13 as it was written back in Delirium (pre-nerf?) I really want to try this build, just need to be pointed to the right direction.

I've asked in the discord if the build is still viable (DD Spellslinger that is) and was told 'no, as it received massive nerfs'. Despite this I'm still going to try.

Thanks in advance

My league starter was Ziz's DD MoM 3.13 necro. It transitions very smoothly into this build around level 90. You will already have most of the skill gems level which is nice, and you can buy most of the clusters that you need. Around the 40ex mark this build started to melt maps and now with about 80 ex it can destroy most content. It may not be as powerful as it previously was but it is still incredibly strong.
Hey man love your build so far it's been a blast, been trying to go for an upgrade to the belt part and I'm not entirely sure what to do after getting T1 energy shield and CDR, do I just regal for % energy shield or do some weird crafting magic, fairly new to crafting so I'm a bit lost.

The belt in question:
Последняя редакция: Balgobind. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 18:11:02
"
dado_hd написал:
"
Etralis написал:
"
dado_hd написал:
Can i start this build with 40 exa budget?

Take 3 mins to read the last 3 pages and you will know.

Seems like a mirror tier item showcase....

I'm doing the Build I started with Nothing really I got a 6l shavs and switched from one of my other chars. Is it as powerful as top end? not even close But Im able to run t16s no issues rarely die, can kill A8 Shaper without too much issue. Ive crafted all of my gear my helm is still hot garbage but its all a fun project for me.
Do you all value Corrupting blood immunity over Silence immunity? I went with silence because no spells means no leech and in ritual Kiting has its limits. but I kinda wanna drop my bleed flask for something else
"

The grind is over.
Just need to rem/add def and get some more white sockets.

How did you crafted, would please explain it step by step, I read the faq but it is too short .. now I have

and

would please .. step by step

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация