[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hello zzang,

I got a little more into theorycrafting about your build and I try to learn and understand a lot.

I have question about the elemental focus support. It says supported skills (in your setup VD and/or DD) cannot inflict ailments.

With the ascendence "Corpse Pact" it shocks/chills the monsters anyways and with Frenzy/barrage from a fire wand, they should also burn, because there is no EleFocus on them.

So would the sadist passive from large cluster jewels still work?

15% increased Elemental Damage if you've Chilled an Enemy Recently
25% increased Elemental Damage if you've Shocked an Enemy Recently
20% increased Elemental Damage if you've Ignited an Enemy Recently

That would be overall a 60% increase of the damage, right?

What would you think? I just tried to set it up in a PoB Tree, set the enemy to ignite/shock/chill, but no difference shown in average hit.
if I understand correctly, he's a bad starter build.
I have to start with a build more budget, like this one https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2807474/page/1 ?
I have some exalts to spend. Is the upgrade from Spell Cascade to Awakened Spell Cascade worth the cost? Do I have to use two of them to get the benefits (One main link and the other with Desecrate?)
So you want to aim for 3.36 aps?

But corpse pact doesn't give you a set amount of attack speed, it will always be varying.

So does this mean you will always be attacking too fast, and missing some spellslinger procs?
"
Kurnis написал:
So you want to aim for 3.36 aps?

But corpse pact doesn't give you a set amount of attack speed, it will always be varying.

So does this mean you will always be attacking too fast, and missing some spellslinger procs?

No, because barrage support makes it so every projectile is causing a trigger. Usually im sitting at 5.5+ attacks per second during combat where each attack causing 4 projectile triggers. This results in the closest possible approximation of hitting triggers 100%

"
tderr написал:
I have some exalts to spend. Is the upgrade from Spell Cascade to Awakened Spell Cascade worth the cost? Do I have to use two of them to get the benefits (One main link and the other with Desecrate?)

Yes, awakened Spellcascade is very worth it.

"
affenflail написал:
Hello zzang,

I got a little more into theorycrafting about your build and I try to learn and understand a lot.

I have question about the elemental focus support. It says supported skills (in your setup VD and/or DD) cannot inflict ailments.

With the ascendence "Corpse Pact" it shocks/chills the monsters anyways and with Frenzy/barrage from a fire wand, they should also burn, because there is no EleFocus on them.

So would the sadist passive from large cluster jewels still work?

15% increased Elemental Damage if you've Chilled an Enemy Recently
25% increased Elemental Damage if you've Shocked an Enemy Recently
20% increased Elemental Damage if you've Ignited an Enemy Recently

That would be overall a 60% increase of the damage, right?

What would you think? I just tried to set it up in a PoB Tree, set the enemy to ignite/shock/chill, but no difference shown in average hit.

With a large Cluster Jewel providing Elemental Damage you wont have the juicy Block/Spellblock nodes therefore i say no.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 11 июня 2020 г., 3:41:13
Hey I have 2 noob questions.

What do I pick while leveling up with this build?

And what are people talking about with "switched to this build", I thought you need a brand new character from level 1 because you can't reset your passives tree?
"
Snacke40 написал:

And what are people talking about with "switched to this build", I thought you need a brand new character from level 1 because you can't reset your passives tree?

I can tell you, that you can level this build as Witch like an Arc build oder like me take Freezing Pulse or Spark, add some Arcane Surge + Frostbomb etc.

You can level this easy to 24 and start leveling during that phase some SpellCascade, VD, Bone Offering from lvl 12 on. Desecrate from lvl 16 Fidelitas quest and Wave of Convition from A2 Maligaro SPike/Vaalruins quest.

If you play solo, you will have problems getting Frenzy/Barrage, because you are a witch, so maybe you need to do the library quest in A3.

If you have a leveling partner which is not a witch, you can have acces to Frenzy from lvl 16 A2 Chamber of Sins quest and Barrage from A1 Merveil quest.

On lvl 24 you get Spellslinger from A3 Sewer Key Quest (buy at least 3x) and link it with:
Spellslinger VD SpellCascade
Spellslinger Desecrate Spellcascade
Spellslinger Wave of Conviction Combustion

So 3 3-Links is enough to start the fun rolling. B-G-B, B-G-B, B-B-B

As I said, the problem is in solo leaguestart to get frenzy/barrage early on (maybe trade it).
Последняя редакция: affenflail. Время: 11 июня 2020 г., 5:15:56
"
Snacke40 написал:

Check out "Orb of Regret". I dont recommend doing this league as a starter. Rather go for some budget life variant and transition into ES low life supremacy later.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 11 июня 2020 г., 5:32:18
The new skill node Undertaker sounds very juicy. It will greatly pump our damage with detonate dead and further enhance our great ES regen/second.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/h8i8t0/the_benefits_to_consuming_corpses_can_be_many/
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 14 июня 2020 г., 3:32:41
I Really, REALLY hope they don't expect to nerf Corpse Pact or any other Detonation mechanics. As Detonate Dead+Volatile Dead combo is now THE WAY to go.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация