Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
ArisFuser написал:
I Really, REALLY hope they don't expect to nerf Corpse Pact or any other Detonation mechanics. As Detonate Dead+Volatile Dead combo is now THE WAY to go.

Lets wait and see.
Personally i hope GGG gives Twohanded Melee Weapons some much needed love but this is not build guide related :)
Well, they should give 2H a Whole Lotta Love and a little more if they expect dw Cyclone not to be 50% of player base,....again.
"
ArisFuser написал:
Well, they should give 2H a Whole Lotta Love and a little more if they expect dw Cyclone not to be 50% of player base,....again.

I can not agree more my friend.
By the way, obviously starting budget Life VD+Detonate Dead version, expecting to farm yellow maps and get currency for a Shavronne and go straight at Low Life of your build. Thanks for the guide. Looks great.
"
ArisFuser написал:
By the way, obviously starting budget Life VD+Detonate Dead version, expecting to farm yellow maps and get currency for a Shavronne and go straight at Low Life of your build. Thanks for the guide. Looks great.

You wont regret it. Its a clean build that doesnt require Headhunter to be carried and does the hardest game content in existance (T19 100% Delirious)
"
zzang написал:
further enhance our great ES regen/second.

Just to understand correctly Zealoth Oath
"
Percentage based life regeneration becomes percentage based ES regeneration based on maximum ES

Does Regenrate 2% of Life per second becomes :
1- Regenerate 2% of Energy Shield per second (so with 10k ES = 200 ES/second)
2- Renerate 2% of Life as Energy shield per second (so with 1300 Life = 26 ES/second)
"
okami29 написал:
"
zzang написал:
further enhance our great ES regen/second.

Just to understand correctly Zealoth Oath
"
Percentage based life regeneration becomes percentage based ES regeneration based on maximum ES

Does Regenrate 2% of Life per second becomes :
1- Regenerate 2% of Energy Shield per second (so with 10k ES = 200 ES/second)
2- Renerate 2% of Life as Energy shield per second (so with 1300 Life = 26 ES/second)

The first: Regenerate 2% of Energy Shield per second.
ok looking good.I may start as a life version next league if there is no nerf and depending on the new skill tree.
In fact, already did some SSF tests for levelling. Found that Holy Flame Totem scales wonderfully for bossing at low levels due to sinergy.
Zzzang, wouldnt be the new Glancing Blows a great addition to the build until the Shield+ Rumi+Mistress of Sacrifice transition?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация