[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
ArisFuser написал:
Zzzang, wouldnt be the new Glancing Blows a great addition to the build until the Shield+ Rumi+Mistress of Sacrifice transition?

It might be a decent choice for leveling.
Nice build, but 350ex for a flask is MEGA pricey for most people. Would normal one suffice?
350 EX for a Legacy Rumis I suspect. Of course you don't need such an investment! You don't cap block with normal Rumi but its still massive for a non Gladiator build.
"
Eag1e написал:
Nice build, but 350ex for a flask is MEGA pricey for most people. Would normal one suffice?

Of course a normal one is good enough.
Like a year ago those flasks were like 20 ex. The raise in price was pretty steep recently in standard it seems.

Its good to know what i have on my old account lying around :)

Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 14 июня 2020 г., 11:45:32
that's ok then, i can do this build :)

nvm, misread something
Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 14 июня 2020 г., 12:01:09
I have read the whole guide and dont understand how u get 69% cdr
Belt = 19 ok
Helm ench = 30 ok

that's 49
where's the other 20? O_o
"
SwiftyOwns написал:
Belt = 19 ok
Helm ench = 30 ok

that's 49

From the Spellslinger Gem itself.
"
zzang написал:
"
SwiftyOwns написал:
Belt = 19 ok
Helm ench = 30 ok

that's 49

From the Spellslinger Gem itself.

sry that was stupid LUL

so basically, until i get the 30% lab ench.. i need to go Belt + Boots with CDR
Последняя редакция: SwiftyOwns. Время: 14 июня 2020 г., 16:43:03
Hi there,

Thanks for the build guide! I'm trying to understand in what order do you typically cast/attack with the skills you selected.

1. So i see you have wave of conviction, bone offering, flammability in your wand. Do you typically just spam these skills on packs?

2. You have spellslinger and desecrate in your helm. Does spellslinger proc this?

3. How do you get so many corpses for bone offering, desecrate, detonate dead and VD?

4. When do you use barrage vs frenzy?

5. Think this is at all league starter friendly? I can tell some of the gear is expensive. Any tips on how to league start with something like this?

Thanks again for taking the time to share this!
Thanks!
"
D6vil написал:
Hi there,

Thanks for the build guide! I'm trying to understand in what order do you typically cast/attack with the skills you selected.

1. So i see you have wave of conviction, bone offering, flammability in your wand. Do you typically just spam these skills on packs?

2. You have spellslinger and desecrate in your helm. Does spellslinger proc this?

3. How do you get so many corpses for bone offering, desecrate, detonate dead and VD?

4. When do you use barrage vs frenzy?

5. Think this is at all league starter friendly? I can tell some of the gear is expensive. Any tips on how to league start with something like this?

Thanks again for taking the time to share this!

1. Wand have crafted "Trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" which triggerrs every 4 seconds automatically by using any skill

2. Yes

3. Awakened Spell Cascade lets you spawn more corpses

4. I use Frenzy supported by barrage support which smothens out the triggering

5. Not league starter friendly. I recommend doing a life build and later transition into ES Low Life VD + DD.

"
SwiftyOwns написал:

so basically, until i get the 30% lab ench.. i need to go Belt + Boots with CDR

Yes, reaching the next best cap is a good strategy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация