[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
gottypro написал:

Here's my POB in case you can check it later: https://pastebin.com/NjRQeraP Have the same calcs on as in your POB. And my deaths seems to come from random oneshots, seems like I sometimes just can't survive that one hit. I started with 7k ES and it was happening pretty often, now with almost 9 is much rarer but still happens. I did 20 sets of The Formed the other day (80 guardian maps, just alch-and-go) and got oneshot even in rituals a few times.

The PoB looks extremely solid you could bump up into 9k+ ES by adding a t1 ES prefix on boots and skip cannot be frozen as we can get it from implicits.

Other than that here are 2 videos I did for Valdos Rest i juiced up with Gilded Harbingers and Beyond:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqT35JyrcuQ

As you can see there are zero issues for survivability. There is some stuttering but thats the OBS recording software bugging out a bit. The stuttering doesnt happen like this in real gameplay.

I just did Maven the Formed with double damage mods plus Enfeeble on me and didnt even had a scratch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KIT2GqoxSY

The fight took a bit more than 20 seconds.

I really cant tell what you are doing wrong so i suggest you provide me some short gameplay footage on youtube where you die so i can analyze much better if its maybe based on wrong gameplay. After all its not a Cyclone CoC build that charges into the masses. Keep distance. VD/DD takes a bit time before the damage is applied.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 15:56:06
"
gottypro написал:
"
zzang написал:

Yeah, saw your boots post, interesting stuff. I might try to go for that 100% avoid being frozen (kinda annoying that a lot of my jewels are synthesized) and/or drop tailwind, I should try to play without it, may be it's not that bad.

Here's my POB in case you can check it later: https://pastebin.com/NjRQeraP Have the same calcs on as in your POB. And my deaths seems to come from random oneshots, seems like I sometimes just can't survive that one hit. I started with 7k ES and it was happening pretty often, now with almost 9 is much rarer but still happens. I did 20 sets of The Formed the other day (80 guardian maps, just alch-and-go) and got oneshot even in rituals a few times.

I looked at your skill tree, and, as far as I can tell, you mispathed from your initial tree and are losing about 300 ES. You are taking some random minion nodes over ES nodes.
Последняя редакция: SenderHoN. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 16:23:16
"
zzang написал:
"
gottypro написал:

The PoB looks extremely solid you could bump up into 9k+ ES by adding a t1 ES prefix on boots and skip cannot be frozen as we can get it from implicits.

Other than that here are 2 videos I did for Valdos Rest i juiced up with Gilded Harbingers and Beyond:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqT35JyrcuQ

As you can see there are zero issues for survivability. There is some stuttering but thats the OBS recording software bugging out a bit. The stuttering doesnt happen like this in real gameplay.

I just did Maven the Formed with double damage mods plus Enfeeble on me and didnt even had a scratch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KIT2GqoxSY

The fight took a bit more than 20 seconds.

I really cant tell what you are doing wrong so i suggest you provide me some short gameplay footage on youtube where you die so i can analyze much better if its maybe based on wrong gameplay. After all its not a Cyclone CoC build that charges into the masses. Keep distance. VD/DD takes a bit time before the damage is applied.

Thanks for the input! And yeah, I did all content already too, A9 Maven 30+ Times, the Feared several times, The Formed 20+ times and stuff. I guess I just need be a bit safer, I'm kinda of a YOLO player I guess. Gotta say I love the build and wanna thank you again for the great guide :P As you can see I went pretty far into min-maxing it, so I guess that says a bit about my enjoyment of the build.

"
SenderHoN написал:

I looked at your skill tree, and, as far as I can tell, you mispathed from your initial tree and are losing about 300 ES. You are taking some random minion nodes over ES nodes.

Oh wow, huge thanks you're totally right. I leveled in a different build and respecced at 90+, so I totally missed those first few points lol. With those nodes and changing the boots to double ES I should hit ~9550 which would be totally awesome.
"
zzang написал:
Small update guys.

1. I made my own tripple elevated helm its up for service now:

2. With 10* "10% Chance to Avoid being Frozen" mod from jewel implicits we are Freeze Immune and can Benchcraft Chill Immune + 20% Movement Speed on our boots.

This helps us removing one downside of being slow and removes any chill issues as chill can affect our aps and therefore our trigger speed.

3. I added Divergent Detonate Dead for a bit more damage, Divergent Volatile Dead for a bit more movement speed and Divergent Desecrate for an occsassional extra corpse. I cant tell if the extra corpse has an effect or not but the normal descecrate provide no advantage for us.

4. I Specced into Avatar of Fire so i can run Physical Reflect maps without issue.

5. Added a good crafting approach in the crafting section of the guide for Wand (thx to: Bonerfleximus)

Updated the PoB accordingly.

What are you think about Watcher with this mode:

"
+30 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
Damage Penetrates 15% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

Its good for more surviving?
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
"
zzang написал:

Im using a
- 4.7 gHz 6 core
- old Gtx 1080
- Vulkan driver
- Sound card and all sounds going.

No issues i can make a recording for you in Valdos rest if you want.

Yeah, i can see this on 100% deli footage. What about other variables?
- all settings lowest?
- lockstep/predictive?
- steam/standalone?
- fullscreen/windowed?
- ssd/hdd?
"
_Slaviator_ написал:

Yeah, i can see this on 100% deli footage. What about other variables?
- all settings lowest?
- lockstep/predictive?
- steam/standalone?
- fullscreen/windowed?
- ssd/hdd?

Im playing on settings high with shadows on low and lihhting on default but when i record i switch from 3440*1440 windowed to fullscreen 1920*1080 for youtube. Using Lockstep mode for sure. Standalone client. M.2 SSD Evo 970. Vsync is off as i got Gsync. Targeted Framerate is 100 with dynamic resolution set to 24 fps.

As mentioned before the OBS recording software makes things look much worse than they actually are. I dont feel performance issues with this old gear i can imagine with new CPU and a 3000 series graphics card the fps would probably be in the high 80's range during most taxing T19 100% delirious content.

"
GaikotsuSova написал:

What are you think about Watcher with this mode:

"
+30 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
Damage Penetrates 15% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

Its good for more surviving?

Its an alternative that can be used.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 24 февр. 2021 г., 5:47:08
Hi everyone,

would be nice if somebody could take a look at my POB and tell me if there are easy ways to upgrade something. Sometimes you just turn blind considering your own POB. One of the jewels is a temporary one for the "corrupted blood" and a bit of dex.

I have about 35Ex laying around and a bit more ES would be appreciated. I know my boots and gloves dont have optimal defense/ES affixes but I fail to get better ones :)

Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/2NmiEV7B
Последняя редакция: VigorDracul. Время: 24 февр. 2021 г., 5:53:21
I think the biggest hurdle here is the low chaos res.
With messing around with some jewels, and proper min/maxing, I'm sure you could squeeze some extra chaos res.

That seems to be the ONLY thing that can kill me in any type of content.

Got my new boots sorted. Was actually pretty handy. Yes, t2 ES%, but overall, total ES on the boots is 212. Added an extra 350ES for me.
Последняя редакция: IrishRoyal. Время: 24 февр. 2021 г., 6:01:05
"
I think the biggest hurdle here is the low chaos res.
With messing around with some jewels, and proper min/maxing, I'm sure you could squeeze some extra chaos res.

That seems to be the ONLY thing that can kill me in any type of content.

Got my new boots sorted. Was actually pretty handy. Yes, t2 ES%, but overall, total ES on the boots is 212. Added an extra 350ES for me.

Nah, the main problem of this build is zero phys reduction. If we're talking about defenses, chaos res is ok for the most content. But because of this build's actual primary defense - kill everything before it even reacts, it's not a big deal anyway.
Последняя редакция: dtx1212. Время: 24 февр. 2021 г., 6:17:50
How you guys handle Dex and Strength i used to many skill points to even handle it any tipps for this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация