[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hello,
Tried to recreate your build in Ritual and need a piece of advice, what should I upgrade next (beside helmet which is WiP). I can kill everything in the game but I want to improve.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/bMFRdHR6
Greetings
"
Bonerfleximus wrote:
Does anyone know if awakened spell cascade x2 is really necessary, or just a vanity item? Original post says it quadruples DPS in FAQ but doesn't explain why, this doesn't seem to make any sense and I'd like to understand the details before I invest 18 exalts into two gems.

I made some tests showing that it works past the corpse limit, and some considerations on why. I don't know how much it actually increases damage, but it is considerable.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2853416/page/262#p23879288

Thanks! Does that mean we can spec out of undertaker then? I pulled the trigger and bought the gems and it's insane how many balls I get from one cast, I tried removing Undertaker and didn't notice a difference but not too sure.

Seems like those 3 points could go to another jewel slot for more value. I just took a screenshot after 1 cast and had 15 VD balls both with/without undertaker. Made sure to do it in a clean area of hideout too, so no previous corpses to feed on.

Also if anyone has time would love a critique of my PoB: https://pastebin.com/bTk1rL87

I did a few fractured canyons but died twice in one and once in the other two. I've gained about 400ES and balanced my wise oak res since then, also gained a lot of damage...hoping that will be enough for the next run but any other tips are welcome (other than HH, have no interest in playing HH - I'm here to play VD/DD)
Последняя редакция: Bonerfleximus. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 15:01:49
Any tipps for Wand crafting got a t2 Fractured inc Fire damage wand finally for 2ex but how do i craft on the best way
"

Any tipps for Wand crafting got a t2 Fractured inc Fire damage wand finally for 2ex but how do i craft on the best way

Someone just posted instructions for the wand a few pages back:

1. Fracture 109% inc fire dmg on imbued wand
2. Perfect fossil until 30% quality
3. Use Jagged, corroded, metallic, shuddering to get plus 1 spell
4. Repeat step three until you have you get plus 1 spell and/or a method to clean up affixes (you will need 3 open suffix or to craft prefix can't be changed and to scour; you will also need one removable prefix or a fire prefix)
5. harvest craft % quality as ele dmg
6. bench mod crit chance
7. aug crit if tier 1 global crit multi go to step 10
8. remove crit and aug crit
9. repeat steps 7 and 8 until you get global crit multi tier 1
10. aug crit for tier 1 crit chance to spells
11. if you did not get tier 1 craft prefix cannot be changed and do remove/add caster until you get tier 1 for spells
12. craft cannot roll caster mods
13. remove placeholder prefix and aug fire or r/a fire until you get tier 2/1 of flat fire (about 21 attempts for tier 2 and about 106 for tier 1

I found a cheaper method for steps 7-11 when rolling crit if you happen to land T1 spell crit first on step 7 instead of crit multi -

1. Aug crit again (skip to step 10) - this will gaurantee crit multi
2. If not T1 multi, change the crafted crit chance to any "caster" tagged prefix (I used low tier #fire damage to spells) to fill the 3rd prefix (you should have +1 spells and fractured fire%)
3. Craft "remove non-caster, add caster" - this gaurantees removal of whatever poopy crit multi and will replace with cast speed
4. Remove speed modifier to remove cast speed
5. re-craft crit chance
6. Aug crit again

This approach gaurantees locking in your T1 spell crit and allows you to target-reroll only Crit multi instead of gambling with remove/add crit
Последняя редакция: Bonerfleximus. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 16:13:46
I have followed the build guide but i seems to lack DPS in killing boss and sitting at 8.4k ES at the moment. Could anyone give me some guide on improving the build even further?

https://pastebin.com/96tn3esV
What should i uprgade next, can run t10 maps now but not higher any tipps what i should improve
"
Yoshimitsu написал:
What should i uprgade next, can run t10 maps now but not higher any tipps what i should improve

Your wand seems quite bad compared to rest of the gear. You can add defensive catalyst on amulet (more life as es) and belt. Massive dps boost when you get 2x awakened spell cascade. They went from 15ex to 9ex already. Farm harvest (sell crafts, use chaos crafts wisely) on haewark, harbingers on valdo, alva on glennach (sell rooms) or legion in vastir to generate currency.
Small update guys.

1. I made my own tripple elevated helm its up for service now:

2. With 10* "10% Chance to Avoid being Frozen" mod from jewel implicits we are Freeze Immune and can Benchcraft Chill Immune + 20% Movement Speed on our boots.

This helps us removing one downside of being slow and removes any chill issues as chill can affect our aps and therefore our trigger speed.

3. I added Divergent Detonate Dead for a bit more damage, Divergent Volatile Dead for a bit more movement speed and Divergent Desecrate for an occsassional extra corpse. I cant tell if the extra corpse has an effect or not but the normal descecrate provide no advantage for us.

4. I Specced into Avatar of Fire so i can run Physical Reflect maps without issue.

5. Added a good crafting approach in the crafting section of the guide for Wand (thx to: Bonerfleximus)

Updated the PoB accordingly.

Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 9:38:08
Hey Guys...

Thank you all for posting updates to this build, foremost zzang for creating it and keeping it up to date.

While being casual and somewhat on a budget I figured out a way to ignore the spell-slinger enchant on the inward eye crown while working on the many-links-circlet: I use combustion and hypothermia in my 6-link VD / DD setup and so far have no issues dmg-wise (aw8 / 9 with some deaths because being dumb).

although i use 2 awakened cascades.... 2nd that I get away with only one reduced-mana-reservation Ring (Circle of Anguish).

On my Frenzy-Setup I use the PowerChargeOnCrit and IncCrit-Supports for better uptime.

Maybe these are options for some of you too (giving regards to any of you who figured these out before me :)).

Additionally I noticed a great Defense Improvement by switching to dual-large-cluster setup a few days ago. It really makes a difference.

Now a question:
Any Ideas how to deal with this wand (besides removing the Cold DOT), got it for 80c?

I have another Xoph's to work towards the synthezised, well, EX-dump....
"
zzang написал:
Small update guys.

1. I made my own tripple elevated helm its up for service now:

2. With 10* "10% Chance to Avoid being Frozen" mod from jewel implicits we are Freeze Immune and can Benchcraft Chill Immune + 20% Movement Speed on our boots.

This helps us removing one downside of being slow and removes any chill issues as chill can affect our aps and therefore our trigger speed.

3. I added Divergent Detonate Dead for a bit more damage, Divergent Volatile Dead for a bit more movement speed and Divergent Desecrate for an occsassional extra corpse. I cant tell if the extra corpse has an effect or not but the normal descecrate provide no advantage for us.

4. I Specced into Avatar of Fire so i can run Physical Reflect maps without issue.

5. Added a good crafting approach in the crafting section of the guide for Wand (thx to: Bonerfleximus)

Updated the PoB accordingly.

Only need 80% freeze avoid on jewels, 20% already on tree

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация