[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Wermine написал:
"
Yoshimitsu написал:
What should i uprgade next, can run t10 maps now but not higher any tipps what i should improve

Your wand seems quite bad compared to rest of the gear. You can add defensive catalyst on amulet (more life as es) and belt. Massive dps boost when you get 2x awakened spell cascade. They went from 15ex to 9ex already. Farm harvest (sell crafts, use chaos crafts wisely) on haewark, harbingers on valdo, alva on glennach (sell rooms) or legion in vastir to generate currency.

Big thanks got some nice new Boots and my wand is ready to craft cause i got a fractured one for 2ex and selfcrafted one with harvest, should i remove the flask effect from the belt cause the belt dont have many good prefix stats to craft
"
Yoshimitsu написал:

Only need 80% freeze avoid on jewels, 20% already on tree

Ah yes thats even better. As for my recommendation 10 pieces of implicit doesnt hurt who knows what tree changes GGG does in the future.

"
Yoshimitsu написал:
What should i uprgade next, can run t10 maps now but not higher any tipps what i should improve

As mentioned above wand does barely anything upgrade asap. Then you can upgrade ES from belts and boots for massive ES gains probably 500-600 more ES there. Gloves for Unnerve + Culling Strike if you lack dps.

Then if you done with the above you should go for 8 link helm. The non elevated one is very easy cheap and fast to make for roughly 30% more dps gains.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 11:20:41
"
Bonerfleximus написал:
"
zzang написал:
Small update guys.

1. I made my own tripple elevated helm its up for service now:

2. With 10* "10% Chance to Avoid being Frozen" mod from jewel implicits we are Freeze Immune and can Benchcraft Chill Immune + 20% Movement Speed on our boots.

This helps us removing one downside of being slow and removes any chill issues as chill can affect our aps and therefore our trigger speed.

3. I added Divergent Detonate Dead for a bit more damage, Divergent Volatile Dead for a bit more movement speed and Divergent Desecrate for an occsassional extra corpse. I cant tell if the extra corpse has an effect or not but the normal descecrate provide no advantage for us.

4. I Specced into Avatar of Fire so i can run Physical Reflect maps without issue.

5. Added a good crafting approach in the crafting section of the guide for Wand (thx to: Bonerfleximus)

Updated the PoB accordingly.

Only need 80% freeze avoid on jewels, 20% already on tree

How much of a DMG-upgrade is the elevated mod-helmet to the non-elevated version? (sorry, i know i could check myself, but im a PoB-Noob)
"
Etralis написал:

How much of a DMG-upgrade is the elevated mod-helmet to the non-elevated version? (sorry, i know i could check myself, but im a PoB-Noob)

Roughly 10% Total. The Crit doesnt get much weight due to Diamond Flask so mostly comes from lvl 25 conc effect and lvl 25 Hypo.

If anyone interested in selling my old

Price is negotiable.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 13:50:39
Okay, almost got build running, but it's already unplayable. On valdo's with harbs online, it's like 3-5 fps. And just a low performance everywhere.
- 4.2gHz x 12cores
- gtx 3070
- vulkan/d11
- sound disabled with ini file
And it feels like not only fps drops but server also lags, because after elevated boots upgrade I began to encounter desyncs/speedmods quite frequently. Probably going to sell the build, after so much time spent crafting...
Yo guys, any advice on what else to optimize in league? Here's my current gear:

I'm using a fire res CoA which sucks, but I'd have to get another res on boots (I don't think I can play with MS/tailwind) or belt otherwise, not sure if worth. Also may be a better watcher's eye?
Oh and I'm at 8.8k ES, and I still die from time to time :( I'd really love to get to 10k, but not sure how to do it without sacrificing too much dps. Also I dropped Alira for +2 points for now so I can fit another cluster for more ES.
"
_Slaviator_ написал:
Okay, almost got build running, but it's already unplayable. On valdo's with harbs online, it's like 3-5 fps. And just a low performance everywhere.
- 4.2gHz x 12cores
- gtx 3070
- vulkan/d11
- sound disabled with ini file
And it feels like not only fps drops but server also lags, because after elevated boots upgrade I began to encounter desyncs/speedmods quite frequently. Probably going to sell the build, after so much time spent crafting...

Im using a
- 4.7 gHz 6 core
- old Gtx 1080
- Vulkan driver
- Sound card and all sounds going.

No issues i can make a recording for you in Valdos rest if you want.

"
gottypro написал:

I'm using a fire res CoA which sucks, but I'd have to get another res on boots (I don't think I can play with MS/tailwind) or belt otherwise, not sure if worth. Also may be a better watcher's eye?
Oh and I'm at 8.8k ES, and I still die from time to time :( I'd really love to get to 10k, but not sure how to do it without sacrificing too much dps. Also I dropped Alira for +2 points for now so I can fit another cluster for more ES.

As for Movement Speed i posted an update earlier which allows us to use movement speed on boots and have 200+ ES on them. Tailwind is not neccessary but could be technically be reached if all your jewels get 7% of the missing resist and 12% (i think) reist from Abyss Jewel suffix to balance it out. This way you can keep Tailwind and have damage mod on Anguish ring.

As for ES i need a pob so i can check. But as far as i can tell you should not dying with this gear in normal t16 maps unless you are playing the build wrong.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 14:44:01
To add to settings that help performance:

Make sure vSync is off and dynamic resolution is on

Also try changing to Predictive mode from main menu options (can't do it from in game) or Lockstep if you experience too much rubber banding (a little is expected in predictive, but it's a better experience than lockstep if you're lagging)
"
zzang написал:

As for Movement Speed i posted an update earlier which allows us to use movement speed on boots and have 200+ ES on them. Tailwind is not neccessary but could be technically be reached if all your jewels get 7% of the missing resist and 12% (i think) reist from Abyss Jewel suffix to balance it out. This way you can keep Tailwind and have damage mod on Anguish ring.

As for ES i need a pob so i can check. But as far as i can tell you should not dying with this gear in normal t16 maps unless you are playing the build wrong.

Yeah, saw your boots post, interesting stuff. I might try to go for that 100% avoid being frozen (kinda annoying that a lot of my jewels are synthesized) and/or drop tailwind, I should try to play without it, may be it's not that bad.

Here's my POB in case you can check it later: https://pastebin.com/NjRQeraP Have the same calcs on as in your POB. And my deaths seems to come from random oneshots, seems like I sometimes just can't survive that one hit. I started with 7k ES and it was happening pretty often, now with almost 9 is much rarer but still happens. I did 20 sets of The Formed the other day (80 guardian maps, just alch-and-go) and got oneshot even in rituals a few times.
I made some changes to the frenzy setup that I think might be beneficial to the build overall:

- Removed Awakened Hextouch and Ele Weakness
- Added Cast on Crit and Wave of Conviction
- Replaced Wave of Conviction in wand with Divergent Tempest shield for 4% spell/atk block

Wondering what zzang or any others think? This change makes our bossing DPS slightly worse due to having 1 less curse, but makes 100% delirious farming more consistent.

Here are my reasons:

- Once you reach the point of being able to farm 100% deli maps, every boss in the game is pretty trivial whether you run the extra curse or not (I delete oshabi, kill A9 sirus immediately after spinning beams start). For this reason, I don't consider bossing DPS a high priority.

- For 100% deli maps, hextouch and combustion are only applying to the monsters you hit with frenzy. When you're attacking screens full of monsters this is basically not helping at all.

- Wave of Conviction on wand trigger casts only every 3ish seconds, so will often not hit any pack depending on when it triggers and will often trigger in wrong direction (i.e. when using dash).

- Having WoC trigger via CoC makes it cast more consistently for deli packs (doesn't really trigger in normal maps because everything dies before the frenzy projectile can get to them, but who cares since they died anyway). This also means you are applying combustion in an AoE instead of random single targets

- Frees up trigger slot for 4% spell/attack block. With perfect 10% rumis and a 4% spell block corrupt on shield, this gives max spell block without much effort.

- Minor benefit of CoC quality adding %crit chance to frenzy, which makes PCoC proc more consistently

Also here's my PoB with this setup: https://pastebin.com/2nGQpKfu
(critiques are welcome, still working on perfecting)
Последняя редакция: Bonerfleximus. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 15:33:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация