[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I knew. First ...third?....of many nerfs in 3.11.Every league the same.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 15 июня 2020 г., 7:13:41
Hey.I just started to use your build...but since I know nothing about VD spellsinger and so.. I am having a bit hard time.I know I dont have Transcendent Flesh jewel yet..coz I ran out of currency..but it seems for me is hard to kill anything.I mean maybe its because I cant use the second spellsinger socketed in my helmet..dont know.
This is my POB https://pastebin.com/9MV2H7Ww
Can you fast check it to see whats wrong and what should I change?
I know it could be annoying asking you that..so thanks alot in advance :)
Really hope I can make your build going
Unless you have both Spellslingers and Frenzy with their correct set ups, , the mechanics wont work at all. Go for...(Minimum)

1. Frenzy+ Barrage G+G
2. Spellslinger+Desecrate+SpellCascade B/B/G
3. Spellslinger+Volatile Dead+Elemental Focus B/B/G

Activate both Spellslinger setups from your Skill Bar and use Frenzy as your main skill. Spellslingers will reserve mana, as if they were an Aura.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 15 июня 2020 г., 8:49:22
"
ArisFuser написал:
Unless you have both Spellslingers and Frenzy with their correct set ups, , the mechanics wont work at all. Go for...(Minimum)

1. Frenzy+ Barrage G+G
2. Spellslinger+Desecrate+SpellCascade B/B/G
3. Spellslinger+Volatile Dead+Elemental Focus B/B/G

Activate both Spellslinger setups from your Skill Bar and use Frenzy as your main skill. Spellslingers will reserve mana, as if they were an Aura.

I do have them, but i dont have enough mana to use the second one.I have only corrupted chayulas so cant annoit with different than tranquallity
Have you picked or annointed Charisma and Sovereignity? You need them, specially for a 5/6L.
ZZZang, have you checked the possibility to Use Arcanist Brand+Desecrate +Spell Cascade to spawn corpses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=QVIMBydGysM&feature=emb_logo
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 15 июня 2020 г., 11:23:22
"
ArisFuser написал:
ZZZang, have you checked the possibility to Use Arcanist Brand+Desecrate +Spell Cascade to spawn corpses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=QVIMBydGysM&feature=emb_logo

I must be honest i havent checked the new brand stuff. But i already did read something on reddit that it has quite some potential. Will need to check out the interactions after patch. People keep contributing very good things to this guide and i love it.
Have found a guy with Awakened Controlled Destruction Support instead of detonate dead. Seems like solid dps boost. Is it worth going that way or much more dps will be lost without detonate dead?
Some guys use Hypothermia and Inspiration, some others ContrDestr, other VD+DD, lots of combinations with not a very clear winner. To me, DD +Crit % is amazing, with ContrDestr depends on how focused you are on Crit % in the tree or if you are using EO as it may screw your crit chance. But if you have tons of crit chance is a nice damage boost.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 15 июня 2020 г., 17:45:39
"
ArisFuser написал:
Some guys use Hypothermia and Inspiration, some others ContrDestr, other VD+DD, lots of combinations with not a very clear winner. To me, DD +Crit % is amazing, with ContrDestr depends on how focused you are on Crit % in the tree or if you are using EO as it may screw your crit chance. But if you have tons of crit chance is a nice damage boost.

DD requires Mana Reservation but is easily more damage.
livejamie

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация