[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

i unterstand how work VD+DD its 82% mana + Desecrate 23%mana = 105% mana with all reduced mana on tree near witch how you can cast it?

ah i see Charisma on Amulet 8% kk
Последняя редакция: stauch3r. Время: 14 июня 2020 г., 18:49:36
"
zzang написал:
"
D6vil написал:
Hi there,

Thanks for the build guide! I'm trying to understand in what order do you typically cast/attack with the skills you selected.

1. So i see you have wave of conviction, bone offering, flammability in your wand. Do you typically just spam these skills on packs?

2. You have spellslinger and desecrate in your helm. Does spellslinger proc this?

3. How do you get so many corpses for bone offering, desecrate, detonate dead and VD?

4. When do you use barrage vs frenzy?

5. Think this is at all league starter friendly? I can tell some of the gear is expensive. Any tips on how to league start with something like this?

Thanks again for taking the time to share this!

1. Wand have crafted "Trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" which triggerrs every 4 seconds automatically by using any skill

2. Yes

3. Awakened Spell Cascade lets you spawn more corpses

4. I use Frenzy supported by barrage support which smothens out the triggering

5. Not league starter friendly. I recommend doing a life build and later transition into ES Low Life VD + DD.

"
SwiftyOwns написал:

so basically, until i get the 30% lab ench.. i need to go Belt + Boots with CDR

Yes, reaching the next best cap is a good strategy.

About point number #4..
I'm a noob when it comes to spellsinger / frenzy

do i use 1 skill (frenzy) and it triggers everything?
or what exactly skill do u click?
"
SwiftyOwns написал:

About point number #4..

Frenzy linked to barrage support lets you create corpses and trigger DD+VD in one attack. Thats the core of spellslinger.
Anyway, I am 70% sure GGG will nerf something in this build. Pain Attunement, Spellslinger, Volatile or Detonate, Cluster Stacking, you name it, it will be nerfed.
"
ArisFuser написал:
Anyway, I am 70% sure GGG will nerf something in this build. Pain Attunement, Spellslinger, Volatile or Detonate, Cluster Stacking, you name it, it will be nerfed.

Pain Attunement was not touched from the moment it was introduced into the skill tree up to now. So i have my biggest doubts here.
About the rest we will wait and see.

Im pretty sure i will find a way to make a LL ES supremacy build work after patch notes. Lets wait and see.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 15 июня 2020 г., 4:58:50
Hope we can. Really do.
"
ArisFuser написал:
Hope we can. Really do.

You have to see it this way. If there will be working Spellslinger builds for life after patch. There will be better working ones for ES low life.
"
zzang написал:
"
SwiftyOwns написал:

About point number #4..

Frenzy linked to barrage support lets you create corpses and trigger DD+VD in one attack. Thats the core of spellslinger.

I see :P
so i simply have to use frenzy to create corpses and that will auto trigger DD+VD.

gg wp man
"
SwiftyOwns написал:

gg wp man

yes ;)
"
ArisFuser написал:

We already know Spellslinger is in the patch Notes, Bex teased it :
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/h95als/bex_hiding_teasers_in_other_subreddits_now/

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация